TAMPA BAY BEACHES CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
ST. PETE BEACH, FL – In Celebration of National Travel and Tourism Week the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will host its Annual Tourism Luncheon. Tourism Professionals and Industry Leaders will meet on Wednesday, May 5th from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort (5500 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, FL).
This year’s luncheon will offer an all encompassing view of tourism by highlighting local, state and national perspectives. Speakers include: Steve Hayes, CEO of Visit St. Pete/ Clearwater, Dana Young, CEO of Visit Florida and Roger Dow, CEO of U.S. Travel Association.
The 2021 Tourism Person of the Year to be awarded during the event. Past winners include John Morroni, Brian Aungst, Sr., Tony Satterfield, Tim Bogott, Clyde Smith, Keith Overton, Gregg Nicklaus, Steve Westphal, Frank Chivas, and the Nicklaus family.
The event begins with check-in at 11:30 AM, followed by the 12:00 PM Program & Lunch. Cost to attend is $55 per Member, $65 per Non-Member or you can sponsor your own table for $700. Tickets are available at www.tampabaybeaches.com/annualevents.
TBBCoC will be executing this event with the following requirements:
- All attendees will have a temperature check before being granted entry
- All attendees will be need to sign a brief COVID-19 questionnaire
- Face coverings / masks will be worn at all times with the exception of when seated
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at all check in, entrances & all tables
- All dining tables will be placed 6 – 8 feet apart
- No walk up attendees will be permitted, you must pre-register
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Go to https://tampabaybeacheschamberofcommerce.emobileplatform.com/k/tYAB3s to sign up for our TEXT communications to receive more networking opportunities and community updates.