WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse; The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering Easter brunch and dinner specials. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and the newly opened Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Easter Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel is hosting a special Easter dinner, in addition to offering a limited Sunday brunch menu. The Easter dinner is available family-style dine-in or to-go and prices are per person, based on entrée selection. Children 10 and up are $25.
- Salad & Bread Service: Spring-Inspired Salad and Bread Service (buttermilk biscuits, burnt honey butter, maldon sea salt)
- Choice of One Entrée: Ham Supper ($65); Herb Crusted Lamb Roast ($75); or Aged Beef Prime Rib ($85)
- Family-Style Sides: Roasted Sweet Potatoes; Caramelized Brussel Sprouts; and Mixed Spring Vegetables
- Choice of One Dessert: Easter Carrot Cake; Chocolate & Peanut Butter Souffle*; and Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta*
* Dine-in only. Takeout orders come with Carrot Cake. Takeout orders must be placed by
Friday, April 2 by calling 813-999-8726. Takeout orders can be picked up through Epicurean’s valet entrance from 12 to 8 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering Easter brunch and dinner specials. Guests can enjoy the grand Brunch menu with the addition of:
- Cornmeal Fried Rabbit Leg & Waffles: Smoked Maple Syrup, Sage Butter ($20)
- Tomahawk Ribeye & Eggs for Two: 40 oz Bone-In Ribeye, 4 eggs cooked your way, Wheatberry Toast & Choice of side($95)
Brunch libations will also be available for $5, including Mimosas, Peach Bellini, Screwdriver, Bromosa or Bloody Mary.
For Easter Dinner, guests can order from the regular menu or indulge in the Roasted Australian Lamb Rack special for $55.
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a three-course, family-style, prix-fixe Easter dinner that includes:
- Choice of One: Caesar Salad; The Karol Salad; Mushroom Bisque; or Black Bean Soup
- Choice of One Entrée: Roasted Half Chicken ($37); Honey Baked Ham ($34); Roasted Half Duck ($39); Herb Rubbed Leg of Lamb ($42); or Prime Rib ($44)
- Choice of Two Family-Style Sides: Cornbread Casserole; Glazed Carrots; Whipped Potatoes; Rice Pilaf; Green Bean Casserole; or Garlic Broccolini
- Choice of One Dessert: Apple Tartan; Tiramisu; or Key Lime Pie
* Children 12 and under are $14.
Élevage (Epicurean Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Dinner 12 to 8 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – Brunch 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Dinner 5 to 9 p.m.
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dinner 3 to 6 p.m.
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage (Epicurean Hotel) – via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – via Yelp or call (727) 683-5990
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850