St. Pete Beach, FL – The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will hold an Evening Mixer on Tuesday, April 13th at the Toasted Monkey (678 75th Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706). This outdoor mixer is a great way to safely network with local businesses owners!
Networking begins promptly at 5:30 pm and flows through the evening until 7:00 pm. Attendee’s will enjoy served hors d’oeuvres and one complimentary drink ticket. This is a “toes in the sand” event, please dress accordingly.
The cost to attend is $15 for TBBCoC Chamber Members and $20 for Non-Members. Tickets are available for purchase at www.tampabaybeaches.com
This event is sponsored by: Proforma Mega Marketing Solutions.
TBBCoC will be executing this event with the following requirements:
- All attendees will have a temperature check before being granted entry
- All attendees will be need to sign a brief COVID-19 questionnaire
- Face coverings / masks will be worn at all times with the exception of when seated
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at all check in, entrances & all tables
- All dining tables will be placed 6 – 8 feet apart
- No walk up attendees will be permitted, you must pre-register
- Maximum attendance is set at 30 people; no walk up attendees will be permitted
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Go to https://tampabaybeacheschamberofcommerce.emobileplatform.com/k/tYAB3s to sign up for our TEXT communications to receive more networking opportunities and community updates.