Find out which social media marketing tools provide the features you need to succeed!
We’ve tested the social media crm tools and bring you our favorites for 2021. All tools offer something unique, so be sure to read about each one to find the one that works best for you.
Is your current social media tool really effective? You may have thought about the existence of tools that are simpler and more useful to use, or offer more functions. Or maybe you need to host your content on a platform that doesn’t integrate with your present tool.
With the right tool chosen, you will save time and be able to effectively manage social media so that your social content strategy really works. But how do you know which one is good?
It’s even more difficult to make a choice if you’ve never used social media tools before. In order to choose the most suitable one, you need to start from whether you are a budding blogger or already own a full-featured marketing agency.
Before wasting your time or investing in any social media management tool, you want to be sure that you choose the one with which you will instantly benefit from your content strategy.
After countless hours of research and communication with representatives of various companies, we learned which features are most important. We’ve been trying and testing these tools on our own site for a whole month, and not just “for review”. What we look for in the best social media tools?
· Social media support: we were looking for tools that support the most popular social media (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) and others.
· Ease of use: after all, you want to get started with a social media management tool in no time, without spending a lot of time learning.
· Social involvement: ideally, with the tools you can control and respond to content directly from the platform.
· Posting and scheduling: sharing content and planning ahead of time for posting it on social media should be easy.
· Analytics and reporting: you need to know the statistics of your content and, if necessary, share them with others.
· Teamwork features: if you work as a team, you should be able to collaborate and contact with each other to get the most out of assignments.
· Price: we were looking for tools that offer a free plan or free trial so you can test them yourself.
· Best in terms of overall affordability
· Numerous collaboration features
· Content analytics in social networks
· Offers a keyword analysis tool as an assistant
· Starting Price: ₴702/month
As a social media tool for a small team, SocialPilot offers many collaboration features. It is compatible with a wide variety of platforms, allowing you to easily manage your social networks from one application.
SocialPilot works with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google My Business. You can manage up to 10 social media accounts with this tool at the cheapest plan.
Pro tip: if you work in the Russian market you should know that SocialPilot is the only social media tool on our list that is compatible with VKontakte.
Scheduling content is easy, and once you’re done with it, you can manage it via a drag-and-drop social media calendar. SocialPilot also includes a social media inbox for managing your incoming messages in one place.
Pro Tip: increase your social media engagement with SocialPilot’s built-in tagging feature. This will help you expand your coverage.
Another great feature of this tool is that it offers analytics for all your social media content, even if it hasn’t been posted via SocialPilot. This way, you can analyze the content you publish, get information about your audience and influencers, which will help you improve your strategy.
Additional key features
· Schedule content publishing ahead of time with the ability to queue up thousands of posts
· Filter your content by account or group on social networks
· Get ideas for content on social media with keyword searches
· Manage team content with an approval system
The SocialPilot personal plan is relatively inexpensive. Also, this tool has professional plans with which you can work in a team. Plus, you can use a 14-day trial.
o Best for expanding your business
o Scheduling publications on multiple platforms simultaneously
o Lots of collaboration and communication tools
o Sendible offers content recommendations
o Starting Price: ₴702/month
Sendible is one of the best social media management tools out there today, with features that everyone will love. With Sendible, you can post content to all social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Pro Tip: Sendible doesn’t just schedule social media posts. You can also create and plan content for blogging platforms (WordPress, Tumblr, Medium, and Blogger) as well as Facebook Ads and Google My Business. That is why it is a reliable and versatile tool for business users.
Sendible makes it easy to schedule content for multiple platforms simultaneously and provides detailed information about published content. And thanks to its report templates, you have a customer-ready social media report in just a couple of clicks.
Pro Tip: use Sentiment Analysis to understand how your audience feels about the content you post and adjust your strategy accordingly. You can also use social media monitoring to check if you’ve met your involvement goals. This way you can know when you were mentioned, allowing you to react immediately.
Additional key features
· Centralized management of messages through the mailbox in social networks, from where you can immediately reply to them
· The ability to easily share your best content on social networks
· Team tasks and workflows to improve collaboration and communication
· Content recommendations for getting more shares and likes
Sendible’s pricing starts with low-cost monthly plans for sole proprietors and both small and large teams. Plus, all plans offer a 30-day free trial so you can test the service yourself.
|No, but a 30 day free trial is offered
|Yes, built-in report templates
|Social media mailbox
MORE ABOUT SENDIBLE
· Best universal social media app
· Analytics of all your content
· Common content library for teams
· Scheduling content by calendar supported drag and drop mode
· Starting Price: ₴534/month
Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media tools, offering a full free version. It has been around for over a decade and has many features for bloggers, small business owners, and even teams.
With Hootsuite, you can post content to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and your YouTube channel.
Pro tip: Enter your WordPress credentials and you can also post to your WordPress blog via the free version of Hootsuite. It’s for this reason that Hootsuite is a great, versatile content dashboard.
With Hootsuite, you can easily add social media, schedule content to post, and preview it before posting. Compared to Buffer or Sendible, the interface of this application looks a little dated, but in terms of its functionality, it is pretty good.
Pro Tip: Even though Hootsuite doesn’t have a universal inbox, you can still follow and respond to social media content directly from the platform. It will save you a lot of time when it comes to managing social media.
Another great feature of Hootsuite is that unlike some social media management tools, you will have an analysis of all your social media content, not just what has been posted through the platform. This allows you to easily track the success of your strategy. However, this feature is only available in the paid version.
Additional key features
· Recommended content for posting based on tracked hashtags and saved searches
· Shared content library for social networking teams
· Ability to visualize and manage social media content via a drag-and-drop calendar
· Content approval functions for teams
· Easily add content to social networks directly from the dashboard
Hootsuite is one of the best free social media tools to manage three social profiles and schedule 30 messages in advance. For analytics, unlimited post scheduling, ten social profiles, and more, you’ll need to upgrade to inexpensive paid plan. A 30-day free trial is available with paid plans, so you can use it to get started.
|Yes, with limited features
|Yes, but only in paid versions
|Social media mailbox
|No, but you can track social media content from your dashboard