Spring Hill, Florida (February 26, 2021) – The WellCome OM Integral Healing & Education Center will hold a free community event entitled “Empowered by Health: Refresh, Renew & Revitalize!” on Saturday, March 6, from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm at the WellCome OM Center located at 4242 Lake in the Wood Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34607. For more information go to www.WellComeOMCenter.com or call 352-600-4242.
The event will include a wide range of programs including life coaching, meditation, gardening tips, demonstrations, questions and answers.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- 8:30 – Dominique Grace will present Vitamin Chi’I, Breathwork, Movement & Meditation for Mind-Body Healing will be presented on the lawn
- 9:30 – Doug Poteet will present Gardening & the Gut: How Gardening Boosts Your Immune System
- 10:30 – Diane Friedberg will present Let’s Talk Health & Wellness: Spring Forward into a Healthier You!
- 11:30 – Dr. Maria Scunziano-Singh will present Breaking the Cycle: Stop Self-Sabotage & Embrace Health Now!
- 12:30 – A presentation on Plant Based Living by Alfie Crescentini of Aha Pure Foods
- 1:00 – Break for Nourishment
- 1:30 – Carolyn Zivkovic will present Microcirculation with BEMER Therapy: Be Energetic & Pain Free This Year!
About the Name WellCome OM Center
At the OM Center the concept of lifelong wholesome and balanced food plan is the most fundamental aspect of wellness. Our goal is to educate clients on how to evaluate their lifestyle choices and how to empower you to achieve and sustain improved health. Visit us online at WellComeOmCenter.com or call 352-600-4242.