One very easy and economical item to make your brand stand out is to create custom mailers for your product shipments, for special marketing events, or for product packaging. This is easy to do and will elevate your brand with the most basic variety of personalized packaging.
Our expert designers will ensure that your mailers are exactly what you ordered, shipped to you quickly, and with your approved design custom printed on only the highest quality poly mailers available. Learning how to create custom poly mailers doesn’t require a degree in design, and is one of the simplest ways to set your brand apart from the pack.
Creating a Mailer For Your Brand, Step By Step:
- Choose the size you need: it’s important to know the size of the materials you will be mailing prior to choosing a mailer. There is no padding, so the best things that poly mailers are good for are items that are not fragile. Poly has no stretch. Allowing extra room to fit the item in the envelope is key: if you measure too small, it will not fit, and if you measure too large, the item is apt to slide around inside the envelope and look unsightly. If you need to add bubble wrap or padding of some kind to protect the item you are mailing, measure the item with the padding to determine your envelope size.
- Set a background color: Choose from the CMYK spectrum, or use a HEX code to match your design, as you desire. The mailer’s color is white-gray, which makes a reasonable canvas for a good-looking logo or design element. If you choose to add color to fill the background of the printed mailer, make sure to take into account colors that are in our logo design or other visual elements that are the same as the background color will disappear on the same colored background, so toggle the opacity tool to make your design elements stand out from the background as desired, in that case.
- Upload your artwork, or choose from stock artwork if needed. This is your moment to shine with an outstanding, unique design element.
- Add text (optional): you may need some generic text that isn’t included in your unique design. Perhaps a “fragile” warning, for example. If there is a font that you specifically want in this step, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Manage your layers: Make any last-minute tweaks to your design, including fixing any small flaws within the layers, or deleting unwanted layers.
- Select quantity.
- Check out: Finalize your payment and shipping information.
- Approve the final product: Once your design has been placed on the poly mailer, you can approve the design prior to the final printing. This is your final chance to look for errors or make any changes.
Happy With Your New Custom Mailers?
Be sure to save your design on our site for future orders. We aren’t happy until you are satisfied with the product you receive. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding bulk pricing, or if you would like to expand your branding onto other amazing products.
We have partnered with some of the biggest names out there, to create unique, upscale items that will solve your marketing needs. Private labels are certainly welcome at Harper + Scott. The amazing creations that we can make for you will blow away your clients, and make your competitors look like amateurs. Ask us about all of the ways we can elevate your business to new levels of luxury and design, at firstname.lastname@example.org.