Featuring upscale bistro, Cycle Cinema, sushi bar, plush reclining chairs
WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (February 17, 2021) – Grove Theater, Bistro and Entertainment will open Friday, February 19 at the Grove at Wesley Chapel. This two-story complex will feature an upscale bistro restaurant with in-movie dining, sushi bar, spin bike room, comedy club, acting studio and a massive 40+ game arcade.
Fully reclining seats in some theaters, a sushi bar and high-end restaurant, and a full arcade are just some of the additional offerings on tap for the Grove Theater, Bistro and Entertainment, making it a movie-going experience unlike any other.
Mishorim Gold Properties and developer Mark Gold invested millions of dollars into the renovation of what was once a Cobb Theater and Cinebistro. With pandemic safety at the forefront, Grove Theater, Bistro and Entertainment features:
– Automatic temperature checks at entrance
– UV Light sanitation technology
– Fog machines disinfect theaters between showings
– Hand sanitizer stations throughout
– Face coverings required
– Limited capacity; movie seats assigned checkerboard style to allow social distancing
Inside the theater you will find:
– Upscale bistro restaurant featuring in-movie dining, a full bar, and dishes like seafood, pastas, steak, and American favorites.
– Sushi bar offering unique rolls and classic favorites
– Cycle Cinema offers a breathtaking fitness experience where riders can take spin classes led by an instructor to movie-theater pounding music and cool visuals on the screen. Automated classes take you to the Swiss Alps or on a journey through a digitally created world.
– Side Splitters Comedy Club will open its second location inside the theater, where it will host nationally touring comedians.
– Massive arcade featuring 40+ games
– Kids Play Place, once complete, will be a space for children to play while being supervised—perfect for parents who want to catch an adult movie.
– The Acting Studio will host plays and shows and utilize their space for acting classes for children and adults alike.
The 85,000 square-foot building underwent a complete renovation to allow for an open-concept lobby, updated dining space, all new color scheme, new floors, décor, and light fixtures. The modern feel matches its unique offerings.
“The new Grove Theater, Bistro and Entertainment will become the hub of family fun,” said Mark Gold, developer and landlord. “With something for everyone, this complex will bring new life and opportunities to the Wesley Chapel community”
Grove Theater, Bistro and Entertainment will be open Friday-Sundays, from 4 to 9:30 p.m. Tickets can be reserved at grovetheater.com
About Grove Theater, Bistro & Entertainment
Grove Theater, Bistro & Entertainment is a two-story entertainment complex at the Grove at Wesley Chapel. This one-of-a-kind concept boasts 12 theaters with reclining seats, an upscale bistro with in-moving dining and sushi bar. Downstairs you’ll find a massive arcade, Side Splitters Comedy Club, Cycle Cinema, and Kids Play Place. For tickers visit: grovetheater.com. Stay social with us on Facebook and Instagram.
About the Grove at Wesley Chapel
The Grove at Wesley Chapel is a 250-acre property in the heart of Wesley Chapel – one of the fastest-growing communities in America. Home to a unique mix of traditional big box stores and quaint village shops, the reimagined complex is undergoing renovations to transform it into a shopping, entertainment, and culinary destination. This includes plans for a container park, a cinema and entertainment complex with spin bikes, a kids’ playroom, restaurant and arcade; a water park; an outdoor stage; and a miniature golf course. Follow the Grove on Facebook and Instagram.
About MGold Properties
Mishorim Gold Properties, based in Wesley Chapel, Florida, serves as the landlord of millions of square feet of real estate in North America. The firm has recorded tremendous success in the real estate industry and is known for bringing old shopping centers back to life, revitalizing neighborhoods, and transforming communities.