CSTB to Host Virtual Hiring Event for Moffit Cancer Center to Help Fill 91 Positions
~ Moffit Cancer Center looking to fill positions across multiple departments & locations ~
TAMPA, FL – CareerSource Tampa Bay will be hosting a virtual job fair for Moffit Cancer Center on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Moffit is looking to fill 91 positions in total, across multiple departments at their existing locations.
Moffit Cancer Center is Florida’s only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of 30 leading cancer centers in the United States participating in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Moffit combines both patient care and cancer research, as well as innovation and training of the upcoming generation of scientists and researchers.
Moffit offers market-competitive salaries and excellent benefits to their more than 7,000 team members and is looking for more employees to be a part of the courageous future they envision!
Job Seekers can register for the virtual hiring event by visiting:
Positions available include:
• Clinical Trials Coordinators
• Regulatory Startup Project Coordinator
• Post Docs for Several Departments
• Registered Nurses (Urgent Care)
• A/R & Refund Specialist
• SPVR Managed Care Collections
• Patient Access Representatives for multiple
• Outpatient clinics
• Security Officer III
• Plumber II
• Mechanic II (Stationary Engineer)
• Maintenance Technician II
• HVAC Refrigeration
• Building Automation Specialist Tech I
• Environmental Service Technician I – Food
• Service & Floor Technicians
• Call Center & Service Response Center
• Other professional positions
“We are proud to be able to partner with Moffit Cancer Center for this hiring event, “says CSTB CEO, John Flanagan. “This is a wonderful opportunity for job seekers looking to work for a company that does such amazing work in the healthcare field.”
For more information, contact Maria Suarez at (813) 930-7513 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moffit Cancer Center Locations:
• Moffitt Cancer Center at Wesley Chapel (2590 Healing Way, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544)
• Moffitt Cancer Center Magnolia Campus (12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612)
• Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza (4101 Jim Walter Blvd. Tampa, FL 33607)
• Moffitt Cancer Center, Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation Outpatient Center at McKinley Campus (10920 N. McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612)
• Moffitt Cancer Center Prevention Research, Fowler Campus (4117 E Fowler Ave. Tampa, FL 33617)
• Moffitt Business Center at the Intellicenter Building (12653 Telecom Drive, Tampa, FL 33637)
Click on this link to download the flyer for this event: https://www.careersourcetampabay.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Moffit-Cancer-Center-Virtual-Hiring-Event-Flyer-01212021-1173.pdf
About Moffit Cancer Center
Cancer operates on fear. But cancer has one fear of its own: courage. At Moffitt Cancer Center we see that courage every day. And it inspires us to do things differently.
As Florida’s only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of only 30 leading cancer centers in the U.S. participating in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Moffitt is at the very forefront of cancer centers worldwide in pioneering advances like CAR T-cell therapy.
Moffitt is committed to the health and safety of our patients. That is why we think and act differently, matching the courage of our patients with the courage to boldly innovate, so we can save more lives by providing the best care today.
About CareerSource Tampa Bay
CareerSource Tampa Bay programs and initiatives are fully supported by the U.S. Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture as part of awards totaling $23,321,277.
CareerSource Tampa Bay works with businesses and candidates to leverage their training, retraining, and competitive opportunities in the workforce. CareerSource Tampa Bay provided 173,319 services to 37,054 active Wagner-Peyser individuals during program year 2019-2020. CareerSource Tampa Bay, with our five career centers, is the single largest source of job candidates in the region, from entry-level to executive-level candidates.
Businesses can access CareerSource’s wide range of services including recruiting, training for new and existing employees, targeted hiring events, and retention support strategies. All resources and services are provided at no cost to both businesses and job candidates.
Programs funded through CareerSource Tampa Bay are equal opportunity programs with auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Persons using TTY/TTD equipment use Florida Relay Service 711. A proud partner of the American Job Center network to learn more, visit www.careersourcetampabay.com.