FOR SALE OR LEASE
The Ross Realty Group, Inc. is excited to accept the sale and/or leasing responsibility for this 61,000 SF free standing building located at 1199 East Bay Drive in Largo, FL. The building, originally built for Winn Dixie, was most recently the former home of Everest College and Pinellas County Schools.
The property is ideally located in Mid Pinellas county at the lighted intersection of East Bay Drive and Highland Ave.
- 61,000/SF +- Highly visible Free-Standing building for sale/lease on 8.4 acres MOL located at the signalized intersection of East Bay Drive and Highland Ave
- Possible Redevelopment site for Multi Family with up to 24 units per acre!
- Currently divided into 2 spaces consisting of 19,000/SF and 42,000/SF
- Both spaces are built out for Technology College, Trade School or Charter School
- Excellent Building signage along with two monument signs on East Bay Dr
- Ample parking with a parking ratio of 7.4/1,000
- Traffic count of 42,000 vehicles per day on East Bay Drive
- Zoned CG (Commercial General) city of Largo, FL
- Located near Largo Central Park Nature Preserve
Elliott M. Ross, CCIM and Chris Shryock, Senior Associate are representing the owner in this Sale/Lease Offering.
As President of The Ross Realty Group, Elliott is best known for his expertise in the sales and acquisition of commercial investment properties and consistently ranks among the top commercial dealmakers in West Central Florida. Elliott has received CoStar Power Broker and Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors Top Producer awards many times.
His 45+ years of experience in Tampa Bay and his commitment to providing best-in-class client services have resulted in numerous multimillion-dollar transactions. Elliott represents financial institutions, owners’ associations, and individual investors in all types of commercial real estate transactions.
Elliott M. Ross, CCIM, Ross Realty Group • (813) 755-6700 • Elliott@RossRealtyTampaBay.com
About Chris Shryock, Senior Associate
Chris joined Ross Realty in 2013 as a sales and leasing associate as well as Tenant representation in the Tampa Bay area. Prior to joining Ross Realty, Mr. Shryock was the area developer for 30 years with Kahala Corporation representing Blimpie Subs & Salads in the Central Florida markets, including the Tampa/Orlando markets. During this 30-year period Mr. Shryock received “Area Developer of the Year” awards in 1991 and 2001 and was awarded “Most Franchises Sold” for 6 consecutive years. After 4 years with CR Commercial Realty, Mr. Shryock has now rejoined The Ross Realty Group as a Senior Associate handling sales, leasing and tenant representation.
Chris Shryock, Ross Realty Group • (813) 755-6700 • Chris@RossRealtyTampaBay.com