Spirion, a pioneer in data protection and compliance, today introduced its Customer Marketplace, an online hub for third-party data privacy and security integrations, applications, best practices, and training information. The Customer Marketplace will enhance the customer experience and extend the value of Spirion’s platform through an open ecosystem of add-on solutions designed to reduce complexity and help enterprises achieve their data privacy goals faster and with greater effectiveness.
Spirion’s new Customer Marketplace will expand available solutions based upon the company’s Data Privacy Management Framework, an end-to-end approach to personal data lifecycle management based on five fundamentals: Discover, Classify, Understand, Control, and Comply. It also supports the recent launch of the company’s Global Alliance Partner Program, a network of software developers, technology providers, system integrators, and solution providers committed to simplifying and strengthening the protection of personal data.
“Spirion is committed to delivering a robust and open Data Privacy Management Framework that makes it easy for our customers to extend the value of our platform and partners’ solutions by seamlessly integrating the applications they want to use,” said Tom Palomaki, Chief Customer Officer at Spirion. “Our Customer Marketplace is a meaningful step forward in our mission to help customers protect what matters most through best-of-breed data privacy and protection solutions.”
At launch, more than 50 solutions will be available including those from McAfee, Splunk, Symantec, Seclore, Tonic, Atakama and Microsoft. The Customer Marketplace will initially feature the following third-party product and information categories:
• Cool Solutions – Creative configuration and templated use cases for Spirion, such as finding Zoom meeting recordings and classifying image-based documents.
• Integrations – Third-party application integrations from BitGlass, McAfee, Seclore, Symantec DLP and Tonic.
• Reports – Custom report templates that include age profiling, cloud locations by data type and quantity, and database match location by data type and quantity.
• Sensitive Data Definitions – Templated definitions for building custom identification of proprietary and unique data types to support data loss prevention strategies.
• Playbooks – Templated workflow processes for automating HIPAA privacy breach response, de-identification/right to be forgotten, and unauthorized access response.
Visit Spirion’s Customer Marketplace here.
Following are a few examples of the third-party data protection integrations that will be available in Spirion’s Customer Marketplace at launch:
• Atakama— Securely relocate data discovered by Spirion to another location.
• BitGlass— Apply Spirion classifications and CASB controls to files that contain sensitive data.
• McAfee DLP— Apply Spirion classifications and enforce policies on files that contain sensitive data.
• Seclore— Apply granular usage rights to information to control who can access information, what they can do with it, when, and from where.
• Splunk— Utilize information about Spirion managed endpoints, locations, and user analytics to enrich Splunk events.
• Symantec DLP— Apply Spirion classifications and enforce policies on files that contain sensitive data.
• Tonic—De-identify sensitive data discovered by Spirion with high-quality synthetic data via differential privacy techniques.
Spirion has relentlessly solved real data protection problems since 2006 with accurate, contextual discovery of structured and unstructured data; purposeful classification; automated real-time risk remediation; and powerful analytics and dashboards to give organizations greater visibility into their most at-risk data and assets. Spirion’s data protection software enables organizations to reduce risk exposure, gain visibility into their data footprint, improve business efficiencies and decision-making while facilitating compliance with data protection laws and regulations. The award-winning company was recently named Outstanding Information Security Company in the 2020 US Outstanding Security Performance Awards, and received top honors for International Data Protection Solution, Postsecondary Enterprise Solution, and Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution in the 18th Annual American Business Awards.