WHO: Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse
WHAT: HEW Parlor & Chophouse located inside the historic Fenway Hotel is offering a four-course prix fixe New Year’s Eve Dinner, with indoor and outdoor seating available. Guests dining at HEW can enjoy a special holiday menu that includes:
- Choice of appetizer – Nashville Hot Pork Belly, Roasted Oysters, or Crispy Polenta Cake
- Choice of soup or salad – Smoked Lobster Chowder, HEW Caesar, or Fenway House
- Choice of entrée – Honey Seared Sweet Potato Steak ($55); Confit Rabbit Pappardelle ($70); Corned Duck Breast ($70); Andouille Crusted Halibut ($75); Prime 14 oz New York Strip ($85); Porcini Dusted 10 oz Filet Mignon ($90); or Prime Beef 40 oz Tomahawk Ribeye ($130). Guests can add a lobster tail to entrées for $20.
- Choice of one side – Butter Whipped Potatoes, Smoked Ham Hock Braised Collard Greens, Truffle Bacon Black Eyed Peas, or Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Choice of dessert – Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Mousse Trio Stack
WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 31 from 5 to 10 p.m.
WHERE: HEW Parlor & Chophouse at Fenway Hotel (453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida)
Complimentary valet parking is available.
HOW: Reservations for dine-in are suggested by calling (727) 254-7256 or via Yelp
For more information and to view full menu, visitFenwayHotel.com/events/new-years-eve-dinner-at-fenway-hotel/