The auction will run Dec. 14th at 3 pm. through Dec. 21st at 3 p.m.
(Dec. 14, 2020 – Tampa, Fla.) — Creative Loafing’s annual Holiday Auction is back—this year benefiting Metropolitan Ministries—and locals can bid on one-of-a-kind items and experiences that can’t be found anywhere else.
The 2020 Holiday Auction will feature an exclusive list of local items unlike any other thanks to donations from local Tampa Bay area businesses. A portion of this year’s proceeds benefits Metropolitan Ministries. For more than a decade, CL has raised more than $210,000 for local charities.
This year’s auction will begin today, Dec. 14th, at 3 p.m., featuring items like:
• 14-week digital edition, physical edition, online, & social Creative Loafing advertising package
• A facial every month for a year at WHOLE Aveda
• BioSafe Surfaces, Inc. 90-Day Antimicrobial Treatment for up to 10,000 square feet & bottles of 24-Hour Alcohol-Free, Hand Sanitizer
• Bundle of TMA’s exhibition art books & four admission ticket passes
• Creative Loafing cover wrap
• Dinner for four curated & hosted by Dr. BBQ
• Four tickets to Badfish at Jannus Live & $100 gift card to Red Mesa Cantina
• Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa – Deluxe One-Night Stay, $200 at Rock Spa & $250 Food & Beverage Dining Credit
• Tampa Bay Lightning Erik Cernak Jersey & bottle of Tampa Bay Lightning 2020 Championship Bubbly by Mano’s Wine
As a local, independent nonprofit, Metropolitan Ministries has provided services that alleviate suffering, promote dignity, and instill self-sufficiency for at-risk and homeless families in Tampa Bay since 1972. The Ministries’ vision is to be America’s most effective and innovative caregiver for those in need.
For more information on the CL Holiday Auction, visit holidayauctiontampabay.com
For more information on Metropolitan Ministries, visit metromin.org
For more information on Creative Loafing, visit cltampa.com
About Creative LoafingCreative Loafing is an award-winning alternative, weekly newspaper and website committed to providing Tampa Bay with an independent perspective, up-to-the-minute local news, and a comprehensive listing of local happenings. Creative Loafing offers readers’ unique monthly events and CL Deals, a locally focused platform featuring dining and event experiences at half-off their regular price.
Creative Loafing recently launched a donation-based membership group to build a community around readers and supporters at a time that local media across the country has been struggling, and to help underwrite work in the face of the devastating loss of revenue caused by the coronavirus pandemic. In March, CL’s parent company, Euclid Media Group (EMG), announced layoffs at each of its seven newspapers. In Tampa, seven staffers across editorial, production, events and sales were let go. CL’s small, but mighty, team is dedicated to bringing you up-to-the-minute news. To learn more about CL’s donation-based Press Club, visit cltampa.com/supportlocaljournalism