WHO: Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage
WHAT: Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel is hosting a special Christmas meal available as family-style dine-in or to-go. Priced at just $72 for adults and $25 for children 12 and under, the meal includes:
· Bern’s Dry-Aged Prime Rib – Horseradish Crème, Black Garlic Bordelaise
· Porchetta – Chestnuts, herbs, medjool dates, apples, calvados game sauce
· Local Greens – Shaved fennel, persimmon, onion, radish, pomegranate, pepita vinaigrette
· Roasted Winter Squash – Hazelnut pesto, pomegranate
· Grilled Broccolini – Mushroom, candied garlic
· Rainbow Swiss Chard – Cauliflower crema, golden raisin, pignoli
· Whole Roasted Branzino – Roasted tomato chimichurri
· Whipped Potato – Roasted Garlic, Crème Fraiche
· Dessert Table of Assorted Pies & Sweets
Black and Alba White Truffle station offered at an additional charge.
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 25 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel (1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa)
Complimentary valet parking provided until 7 p.m.
HOW: Call (813) 999-8726 or visit Yelp for reservations. To go orders must be placed in advance via phone by Tues., Dec. 22.