Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) is pleased to announce the class of 2021. The second oldest of its kind in the nation, Leadership St. Pete® is a dynamic, intensive, interactive six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership.
“We can only gain that which is desired when we reach beyond that which is seen. With this, my declaration, it gives me great honor to introduce the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2021 on behalf of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce and the invaluable Planning Committee,” said Class Chair Lucinda Grant, of your City of St. Petersburg. “This year’s class is a personally and professionally diverse group of 40 incredible and enlightening business and community leaders who are passionate about gaining knowledge of St. Petersburg, our Sunshine City, and are committed to making a difference where they live, work, and play. During this season of change, they have dedicated themselves to the growth of our city, their own professional development, and making an equitable difference in this community. I am excited to be part of their LSP experience.”
Introducing the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2021. Class headshots are available for download here.
● Michelle Anderson – HCI
● Ryan Baker – Millennium Physician Group
● William Baldwin – St. Petersburg College
● David Battle – Keller Williams
● Brandilyn Bolden – Visit St. Pete Clearwater
● Jene’t Bolden – Macy’s Inc.
● Denyve Boyle – Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
● Nathan Bruemmer – St Pete Pride
● Craig Cahill – RHQ
● Andy Chee – City of St. Petersburg
● Kean Clifford – Brookline Branch Services
● Elke Cumming – Gulf Coast JFCS
● Treva Davis – Planned Systems International
● Scott Drouin – City of St. Petersburg
● Esther Eugene – All Administrative Solutions LLC
● Raymond Fajardo – Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Co. dba United Capital Funding Group, LLC
● Tony Finotti – Walker Wealth Management
● Bradley Gullett – Raymond James Financial
● Clifford Hobbs, III – Birch & Vine
● Daina Kelly – University of South Florida
● Amanda Kubisiak – City of St. Petersburg
● Reneé Long – City of St. Petersburg
● Leah McRae – City of St. Petersburg
● Ronnell Montgomery – St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
● Bridget Narvaez – Empath Health
● Caryn Nesmith – University of South Florida
● Michelle Nielsen – Deloitte
● Emily Nipps – Tampa International Airport
● Morgan Permuy – Power Design, Inc.
● Keosha Poole – Shopify
● Michael Ramsey – St. Petersburg College
● Tim Rankin – George F. Young, Inc
● Nicole Roberts – St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership
● Roger Ross – Morean Arts Center
● Jessica Small – Power Design, Inc.
● Angela Smoot – U.S. Army
● Jenna Stock – Raymond James Financial
● Sarah-Jane Vatelot – Behar Peteranecz Architecture
● Yale Walker – Walker Wealth Management
● Carson Williams – City of St. Petersburg
The class was introduced for the first time on Thursday, December 3. The class will formally commence with the Opening Retreat on January 8-9 followed by 11 educational seminars and 3 additional leadership retreats. The class will take on a civic-engagement, physical facility improvement project through the duration of their LSP experience. This year’s patron sponsors are Collaborative Labs, Duke Energy, Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, Power Design, and St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership.
The LSP logo is available for download here.
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
As one of the oldest leadership programs in America and a division of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce® and its 501(c)(3) Foundation, Leadership St. Pete® is a dynamic, intensive, interactive, six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership through an in-depth introduction to social, economic, business and political issues in the St. Petersburg area. The mission of LSP is to identify, recruit and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our city and who will assume future leadership roles in our community. The LSP program is made possible through the generous support of community partners. Patron Sponsors of the Class of 2021 are Collaborative Labs, Duke Energy, Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, Power Design, and St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership.
Please direct media inquiries regarding Leadership St. Pete® to one of the following Media Relations Contacts:
LSP Marketing Committee Chair
Chair, LSP Class of 2021
Chair Elect, LSP Class of 2021