Giver® alarms is excited to announce the first production of a brand new patent pending, universal accessory for all professional nurse call systems. The AwareGiver PS-58 alarm easily connects to hospital or skilled care facilities existing nurse call systems, allowing you to add PIR motion detection to existing systems using a standard 3.5mm mono nurse call cable. Monitor any patient room, any hallway, or any access point by integrating the AwareGiver PA-58 motion detector, which lets your team have a monitoring resource never before available as an add-on to existing professional systems.
- In-room audible alarm
- Nurse call system compatible
- 90° coverage and 45’ detection range
- Passive Infrared Motion Detection (PIR)
- Perfect for residential or low traffic commercial installations
- Includes wall mount bracket with magnetic mounting
- Includes AC Adapter and 9V battery backup system (battery not included)
- Flashing LED light for low light location
- Backwards compatible with all commercial nurse call systems
- Can also be freestanding (not required to be connected to nurse call system to work)
The AwareGiver PA-58 can be easily controlled with an outlet wall switch to make it easy for the nurse to activate and disable the motion detection. The system also features a 15 second startup delay and easily accessible reset button.
The alarms are in production now for a Q1 2021 introduction to North America with a manufacturer suggested retail of $99.99. The AwareGiver PA-58 is US Patent Pending. It’s platform agnostic and compatible with Ascom, Honeywell, Siemens AG, AzureHealthcare, Intercall Systems Inc., SCHRACK SECONET AG, STANLEY Healthcare, Critical Alert Systems, Hill-Rom Services Inc, Rauland-Borg and other existing systems.
Giver alarms also offers a flat rate national retrofit installation through subsidiary company US Install. Contact us if you need installation assistance or for wholesale pricing on alarms.
About the Company :
Giver®, AwareGiver and US Install are trademarks of Metron Bios LLC. Giver is the market leader in original and aftermarket Assistive Technology Devices (ATDs), senior living aids, enabling devices, adaptive devices, home medical products and elderly care technology. Giver also has a full range of hospital quality caregiver alarms and technology aids for home caregiver use. Visit www.awaregiver.com for details.