December 4, 2020 | St. Petersburg, FL – On Friday, December 4th, the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce® announced the winners of the 8th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards presented by The Bank of Tampa and Compass Land & Title, LLC.
In honor of a former St. Pete mayor that referred to his citizens as “burgers” (as in St. Petersburgers), the Good ‘Burger Awards were established to honor St. Pete-based businesses and individuals that contribute in a positive way to make St. Pete the city where everyone loves to live, work, and play.
This year has revealed some of the best businesses, friends, and neighbors in the ‘Burg, reinforcing the opportunity and urgency for recognition of good deeds in St. Pete through the celebration of the annual Good ‘Burger Awards.
Hosted by Miguel Fuller, co-host of “Miguel & Holly Mornings on HOT 101.5,”
the 2020 Good ‘Burger Awards ceremony was live streamed via the St. Pete Chamber’s website and Facebook Live.
Congratulations to the 2020 Good ‘Burger Awards Winners:
- Arts & Culture: The Dalí Museum
- Community Conscious – Grassroots: Keep St. Pete Local
- Community Conscious – Large: SPCA Tampa Bay
- Cool Companies – Large: The Tampa Bay Rays & Rowdies
- Cool Companies – Small: The Merchant – Purveyor of Local Goods
- Eats & Treats: Mazzaro’s Italian Market
- Essential ‘Burger: Friends of Strays
- Makers & Creators: Eat Your Words Custom Cookies
- MVB – Most Valuable ‘Burger: Miles Fetherston – Resch
- New Biz on the Block: Book + Bottle
- Trailblazers & Change Agents: Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg
Through an unprecedented year, St. Pete has continued to shine and the celebration of the Good ‘Burger Awards was a reflection of the resiliency and sustainability of the St. Pete community. This year’s winners received handcrafted awards, created and designed by local glass artists from the Morean Arts Center.
To watch the 8th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards video recording, visit stpete.com/good-burger. Video event services provided by Hyde Park Event Design + Management and Strategic Solutions Video Production.
About the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®, originally founded in 1899, now serves over 1,300 member businesses and organizations. Continually identifying ways to create and enhance opportunities to do business in St. Petersburg, the Chamber works to improve the local economic climate and to build a thriving business environment. The Chamber represents perspectives of local business in St. Petersburg, providing and fostering leadership on important business and community issues. Information is available at stpete.com.