St. Pete Beach, FL – The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual Holiday Mixer on Wednesday, December 9th at the Sirata Beach Resort (5300 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, FL 33706). This is a great way to kick off the holiday season! Treat yourself to an early gift this year by bidding on great prizes in the silent auction.
Patrons can safely network and place their bids from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. This year’s Silent Auction Items Include:
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Dolphin Adventure Tour
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina – Two (2) Night Stay
- Alden Suites – Two (2) Night Stay
- Don CeSar Hotel – One (1) Night Stay
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites – One (1) Night Stay
- Painted Creations by Brenda – Local Artist Hand Painted Glassware Basket
- One (1) LIMITED EDITION CHARLIE TREE (made with love by Retired Volunteer Charlie Indingaro)
The cost to attend is $15 for TBBCoC Chamber Members and $20 for Non-Members. Tickets are available for purchase at www.tampabaybeaches.com
Limited space available and all CDC Guidelines In Place
- A COVID-19 survey along with temperature checks will be required at check – in
- Masks must be worn while not seated and tables are placed to maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use
- All food will be served by the restaurant employees
- Maximum attendance is set at 35 people; no walk up attendees will be permitted
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Go to https://tampabaybeacheschamberofcommerce.emobileplatform.com/k/tYAB3s to sign up for our TEXT communications to receive more networking opportunities and community updates.