The cardiovascular system is vulnerable and easily exposed to external factors. According to statistics, about 48% of adults live with cardiovascular diseases. This fact is very disappointing. Doctors’ vocation is to do everything possible to get rid of the client’s discomfort. You can make an appointment to consult a cardiologist in Brooklyn, NY,and you will definitely solve the problem because your health is a subject of specialists’ care.
People who have high blood pressure, diabetes, drink alcohol and smoke are most prone to heart diseases. This also applies to persons with a sedentary lifestyle and overweight that complicates even ordinary movements. Physical activity helps to increase the frequency and strength of contraction of the muscles, improve heart feeding with oxygen making it more enduring.
Nutrition is not less consequential. Food high in fat raises cholesterol in the blood and over-salted dishes affect blood pressure. People who live in constant stressful situations also put themselves in danger because nervous loads weaken the immune system generally and disrupt the work of the heart and vessels.
Symptoms of disorders
Our cardiovascular system can clearly report internal problems. They may alert you immediately because it is difficult not to notice these signs:
- heaviness and stabbing chest pain;
- unpleasant feeling in the extremities;
- anxiety, weakness, and dyspnea;
- accelerated intermittent heartbreak and unstable pulse;
- enormous sweating, drizzling, and nausea.
Watch yourself and if the symptoms recur, do not delay going to a doctor. You can prevent the deterioration of the situation by making a sensible decision. In any case, the consultation will not be superfluous.
Diseases technicians treat
Advances Medical Care has been working for more than 15 years old. During this period, specialists have already encountered various cases that have become a valuable experience. So, a clinic treats versatile disorders beginning from the simplest form of angina to the hardest occasions of coronary artery disease and cardiomyopathy. It guarantees that you will feel improved health.
It is not worth waiting till the symptoms disappear on their own because they can return in double volume leading to the deterioration of feeling. Trust cardiologist in Brooklyn, NY and restore health.
Stages of treatment
The sequence of actions is very important in curing to overcome disorders faster. After all, first, it is necessary to determine the root cause of the disease. Therefore, there are such punctures:
- External review and collection of information. A cardiologist in Brooklyn, NY asks about your symptoms and history of the disease: when first disorders began and what type they were.
- Diagnostic. A specialist provides special tests that help to understand better the causes and the nature of disorders. These are a physical exam, stress, nuclear and blood tests, echo- and electrocardiograms, loop monitoring, color doppler ultrasound, etc. High-quality equipment provides professional realization of medical inspection.
- Development of an individual plan of drug treatment and diet with physical activity if it is needed.
- Getting satisfying results and preventing aggravations.