WHO: Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage
WHAT: Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel is hosting a special Thanksgiving Day feastavailable as family-style dine-in or to-go. Priced at just $59 for adults and $25 for children 12 and under, the meal includes:
· Autumn Salad – Hearty Greens, Endive, Radicchio, Winter Squash, Radish, Torn Croutons, Goat Cheese, Pomegranate Pepitas, Apple Cider Vinaigrette
· Roasted Whole Gobbler – Selection of White & Dark Meat, Pork Sausage Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, Cranberry Relish
· Blackstrap Glazed Ham – Cippolini & Chestnut Marmalade
· Bern’s Dry-Aged Ribeye* – 16 oz Cut, Black Garlic, Charred Scallion, Horseradish Crème, Bordelaise
· Green Beans – Foraged Mushrooms, Fried Shallot
· Roasted Brussel Sprouts – Smoked Chilis, Local Palmetto Honey, Toasted Almonds, Sumac
· Sweet Potato Casserole – Toasted Pecans, Smoked Maple Butter, Marshmallow Brûlée
· Haricots Verts – Forest Mushrooms, Tobacco Onions
· Soubise Whipped Potatoes – Roasted Garlic, Crème Fraiche
· Fresh Baked Breads – Whipped Apple & Cinnamon Butter
· Dessert Table of Assorted Pies & Sweets
* Nominal up charge for this selection
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 26 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel (1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa)
Complimentary valet parking provided until 7 p.m.
HOW: Call (813) 999-8726 or visit Yelp for reservations. To go orders must be placed in advance via phone by Tuesday, November 24.