Halloweekend fun includes Glow Paddleboat Rides, Poolside Treats and more
ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. (Oct. 2, 2020) – This Halloween, TradeWinds Island Grand is scaring up tricks and treats for a special “Halloweekend” – three full days of delightful frights featuring holiday-themed crafts, Dive-In movies, ghoulish paddleboat rides, costume contests, and the return of the fan-favorite Captain RedBeard’s Pirate Show. Grownups can join in the fun, too, with liquid libations including Candy Corn Coladas and Frankenstein Margaritas. Nightly room rates start at just $195* at the TradeWinds Island Grand, which includes a long list of spooktacular activities. The rate also includes the nightly resort fee which includes unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide, beach cabana, self-parking, Wi-Fi and more.
“With Halloween falling on a Saturday this year, we wanted to provide a safe, open-air setting for kids to still be able to enjoy the holiday,” said Bob LaCasse, Managing Director of TradeWinds Island Resorts. “We’re thrilled to offer three days of safe, spooky fun, instead of just one, so families can enjoy the entire ‘halloweekend’ in one place.”
The spellbinding three-day schedule is as follows:
Friday, Oct. 30
- Glow Paddleboat Rides through mysterious winding waterways of the Island Grand
- Dive-In Movie – “Halloweentown”
Saturday, Oct. 31
- Dive-In Movie – “Hocus Pocus”
- Monster Mash Beach Bash filled with games, trivia and more
- Poolside Halloween costume contest and treat hand out
- Ghoulishly Good Poolside Crafts, including Witches Brew Slime, Mod Podge Pumpkin & Ghost Lanterns, Mini Halloween Clay Pots, and Trick-or-Treat Canvas
- The return of RedBeard’s Pirate Party featuring an action-packed show highlighting one of RedBeard’s famous adventures
- Dive-In Movie – “Hotel Transylvania”
Located on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the TradeWinds Island Resorts offer limitless beachfront recreation, sumptuous dining, fantastic family activities and programs and world-class meeting facilities. Visitors can bring their boo to the beach to sip on wicked concoctions while swaying in a hammock as the little monsters enjoy endless rides on the three-story High Tide Slide. End the evening with a magical dinner at one of the TradeWinds restaurants and a bewitching sunset on a private balcony.
For more information, please click here or call (800) 808-9821.