These globally influential speakers will help develop the skills and amplify the leadership impact of St. Petersburg’s community of leaders.
September 22, 2020 | St. Petersburg, FL – Leadercast, the leadership development company that propels the growth of leaders worldwide through transformative video content, has partnered with the St. Pete Chamber of Commerce to bring Leadercast 2020—Ripple Effect digital leadership conference, presented by PNC Bank, to the leaders of St. Petersburg on Thursday, October 15, 2020. To attend digitally via live stream, purchase tickets at www.stpete.com/leadership-programs/leadercast.
Leaders in attendance will take home the barrier-breaking leadership lessons of soccer legend Abby Wambach, Emmy-nominated digital marketing guru Randi Zuckerberg, global influencer and entrepreneur Radha Agrawal, Paralympian Bonnie St. John, Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta, and best-selling author Tiffany Dufu.
- Revealing and unifying team strengths with U.S. soccer legend Abby Wambach.
- Radha Agrawal’s blueprint for cultivating a community of thriving leaders.
- Using unique Silicon Valley-inspired insights to pivot current leadership practices with Emmy-nominated digital marketing guru Randi Zuckerberg.
- Sparking breakthrough performances in any organization with Paralympian Bonnie St. John.
- Mastering business interruptions with the “next normal” mentality by Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta.
- Attaining best-selling author Tiffany Dufu’s actionable advice for leading with clarity and prioritization for what matters most in achieving business success in today’s climate.
This event will deliver the toolkits and inspiration that leaders need to level up their skills and achieve their professional goals, regardless of their industry. To join the movement to become a leader worth following, attend Leadercast 2020—Ripple Effect digital leadership conference on Thursday, October 15, 2020 by visiting www.stpete.com/leadership-programs/leadercast.
Leadercast is on a mission to fill the world with leaders worth following by serving them with thought-provoking video content and transformative events featuring experts and leading peers who dare to take the business world by storm. Leadercast.com
About the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®, originally founded in 1899, now serves over 1,300 member businesses and organizations. Continually identifying ways to create and enhance opportunities to do business in St. Petersburg, the Chamber works to improve the local economic climate and to build a thriving business environment. The Chamber represents perspectives of local business in St. Petersburg, providing and fostering leadership on important business and community issues. Information is available at stpete.com.