TAMPA, Fla. – On Saturday, October 3rd, Grill & Provisions Co. will be hosting Tampa’s premier Florida Gulf Coast Fall EggFest at Tabellas at Delaney Creek where grilling enthusiasts will be Cooking for a Cause. Competing chefs and grill teams will be preparing a variety of signature meat samples for Tasters to enjoy & judge, all for the love of outdoor grilling and food. This outdoor, family friendly event will benefit FARA, Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance, and will features live demos, drinks, music, a pop-up retail store, outdoor games & more! The venue will take place at Tabellas’ 6 acre open-air, outdoor event venue that is safe, stunning, and spacious for social distancing! We will be implementing and increasing safety and sanitation measures for this outdoor event. See actions we are taking for this event below.
“EGGFests” are cooking competition celebrations held by Big Green Egg Platinum Dealers that bring people together to cook and savor unique cuisine prepared on Big Green Egg grills. There are also many ways to play at this event! Demo Egg Packages, heavily discounted Big Green Eggs, are available to pre-purchase online for the event at flgulfcoasteggfest.com. Taster Tickers are available for general admission and will grant you access to taste & judge BBQ samples from the grill teams. Plus, cook teams and grill pros can register to cook in the competition with their grilling tribe for bragging rights and the chance to win killer prizes.
• Demo Eggs are pre-purchased Big Green Eggs that are cooked on by the cook teams at the event and are available to purchase online until September 28th.
• Taster Tickets are general admission tickets into the event. Children under 12 are free. Taste, enjoy and judge samples from 25 cook teams!
• Tabellas at Delaney Creek is a 6-acre open-air, outdoor event venue centrally located between Brandon and Downtown Tampa. Free parking, beautiful grounds and lots of space to move and mingle safely and 6 feet apart.
• Cooking for a cause, a portion of the proceeds will benefit FARA (Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance)
For more information, visit www.flgulfcoasteggfest.com, Grill & Provisions at 3501 N. Armenia Avenue. Tampa, FL 33607 or contact our Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compliant Actions & Efforts Related to COVID 19 and CDC Guidelines
Florida’s Gulf Coast Fall EGGFest – Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
• Venue & Modified Layout. Event will be taking place on Tabellas’ 6-acre, open-air outdoor event venue on private property. The main event space activations will be located on 3 acres of land with plenty of room to socially distance. We have modified the event layout to give attendees adequate amount of room to socially distance and have a good time.
• Limited Attendance. For Florida’s Gulf Coast Fall EGGfest, we have limited the number of tickets/cook team spots being sold, which will therefore adhere to the 25% venue capacity.
• Waiver of Liability Release Form. Staff, vendors and attendees will have had reviewed and agreed to the Waiver of Liability Release Form related to COVID-19 that is available on the event website. This form will also be made available day-of the event prior to entry.
• Health & Safety. Staff and vendors are informed and/or trained on safety protocols. We will be implement increased sanitization, cleaning and safety measures to ensure event safety at the event.
• E-Ticketing. All attendees will present digital tickets at point of entry to ensure safe, contactless entry.
• Signs & Messaging. Florida’s Gulf Coast EGGFest will post signs in highly visible locations (e.g., at entrances, in restrooms) that promote protective measures. We have broadcasted announcements on the safety of the event in event messaging.
• Supplies. Florida’s Gulf Coast EGGFest will ensure and have adequate supplies to support healthy behaviors. Supplies include masks, gloves, soap, water, hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, masks, and no-touch trash cans.
• Food Service. Cook Teams (areas of food service) will be spaced out appropriately (at least 50 feet from each tent) along with a 6ft buffer from the cook team to the attendee.
• Cleaning & Sanitation. We have developed and will implement an increased, routine cleaning and disinfection for the venue. Hand sinks and hand sanitization stations will be present throughout the entire venue. Our team will regularly clean and disinfect areas during the entire duration of the event.
• Restrooms. We have increased the number of restrooms at the event to limit the number of people who occupy the restroom at one time.
• Plateware. One-time use disposable cups and plates will be used throughout the event.
For additional questions regarding safety protocols and measures at Florida’s Gulf EGGFest,, please contact Danny Hernandez at 813-846-7476