(Brooksville, FL) The Hernando County Fine Arts Council is pleased to announce the historic downtown Brooksville Mural Tours will resume September 18.
Looking for something fun to do? Join Jan Knowles, local historian and Arts Council’s Projects Coordinator, on walking tour of downtown Brooksville’s murals and public art. Jan says, “We invite you to visit our historic downtown, learn the insider information on our murals, visit the Uptown City Art Gallery, have a lovely luncheon at one of our excellent restaurants, and check out a shop or two.” Because the tour is conducted downtown with plenty of room to socially distance, everyone can have a fun day out.
· Offered the third Friday of the month, September through May, beginning September 18.
· Tours begin and end at the Hernando County Courthouse steps, 20 North Main Street, Brooksville, FL.
· Tour time: 10:30 am–noon (check-in 10:20 am).
· Advanced registration is required no later than 5 pm the day before the tour. Register at hernandoarts.org/murals.
· Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 people are required for the tour to be conducted.
· Donation only for individuals–your donation helps support the arts in Hernando County. Groups larger than 10 will be split into separate, concurrent groups, and a $3 donation per person is requested.
· For more information, to register by phone, or to schedule custom tours on other days, call Jan Knowles at 352-279-5182, or email email@example.com.
The tours are sponsored by the Hernando County Fine Arts Council and featured on the Florida Mural Trail.