Transactions Included 2,886 ± Acres and 54,687 ± Square Feet Across 14 Florida Counties
LAKELAND, FL, July 7, 2020 – SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $29,582,909 in sales and leases of land and commercial property in Q2 2020, bringing the brokerage’s total transactions since 1996 to $2.96 billion.
The transactions in Q2 2020 included properties in Brevard, Citrus, Columbia, Indian River, Lake, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Orange, Pasco, Polk, Putnam, St. Lucie and Sumter counties and comprised 2,886 ± acres and 54,687 ± square feet. Of the 31 transactions in Q2 2020, seven were over $1 million dollars each. The largest transaction was the sale of a 1,087-acre ranch and recreation property for $5.2 million, brokered by Jeff Cusson, CCIM and David Goodlett.
Q2 2020 TRANSACTIONS OVER $1 MILLION
In Q2 2020, there were seven transactions in excess of $1 million each.
• Lewis Friend Farm ($5,220,096) The Lewis Friend Farm was recently brokered by two advisors at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler for $5.2 million. Jeff Cusson, CCIM, represented the buyer and David Goodlett represented the seller in the transaction. The property, located in Indian River County, totals 1,087 ± acres for a per-acre sales price of $4,800.
• Mossy Back Ranch ($4,600,000) Located in Myakka City, Mossy Back Ranch is 656 ± acres in Manatee County. This turnkey ranch and family compound just 45 minutes from Sarasota was listed and sold by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Trent Saunders, and Keat Waldron for $4.6 million.
• Hwy 27 and O’Brien 124 Acres ($4,000,000) Marvin Puryear listed and sold this commercial development land located in Howey-in-the-Hills, just south of the Florida Turnpike in a rapidly-growing area with multiple residential and commercial developments underway. This property is 123 ± acres and is also less than three miles from the new Orlando Health South Lake Hospital.
• Zellwood Blueberry ($1,600,000) This established blueberry farm is located in Mount Dora in northwest Orange County on 125 ± acres. Carson Futch, who also recently sold another blueberry farm in Pasco County, listed the property and Daniel Lanier sold it for $1.6 million.
• 607 North Central Ave ($1,420,000) Located in Lake County, this 9,012 ± square feet building offered a net-leased Dollar General store at the signalized intersection of SR 19 and CR 450. This property was listed by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, CCIM and sold by Augie Schmidt. Ralston and Hungerford also listed and sold a Dollar General in East Palatka for $886,260.
• Palm Tire Minneola ($1,102,000) This 5,800 ± square feet industrial property in Lake County was co-listed by Marvin Puryear.
• Marion County Ranch & Development School Tract ($1,086,300) A 153-acre portion of the Marion County Ranch & Development property in Citra, Florida was sold by Brian Beasley, CCA, CNLM and Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM. There are 605 ± acres remaining for sale in this peaceful property located just 15 minutes from Ocala.
1050 N. Kathleen Rd, Lakeland – R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM recently brokered a transaction with a local developer and the Southport Truck Group for 13,300 ± square feet located at 1050 N. Kathleen Rd.
2525 Drane Field Rd, Lakeland – A total of 6,000 ± square feet of industrial space on Drane Field Rd was leased by Linda Schultz to Northeast Firestoppers for a seven-year term.
Advisors involved in all Q2 2020 transactions include:
- Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Founder, Managing Partner & Senior Advisor
- Gary M. Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX, FRICS, CRRP, Managing Partner & Senior Advisor
- R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM, Managing Partner & Senior Advisor
- Eric Ammon, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Brian Beasley, CCA, CNLM, Senior Advisor
- Christina “Christy” Kurtz-Clark, CCIM, ALC, Senior Advisor
- Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Richard Dempsey, ALC, Senior Advisor
- Carson Futch, Senior Advisor
- David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- David Hungerford, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Marvin Puryear, Senior Advisor
- Trent Saunders, Senior Advisor
- Greg Smith, Senior Advisor
- Clay Taylor, ALC, Senior Advisor
- Steve Toner, MBA, Senior Advisor
- Kyle Vreeland, Senior Advisor
- Tony Wallace, CF, Senior Advisor
- David Goodlett, Advisor
- James Edwards, AICP, Senior Advisor
- Augie Schmidt, Advisor
- Chris Settineri, Advisor
- Jimmie Allen, Associate Advisor
- Tyler Davis, Asset Manager & Associate Advisor
- Zeb Griffin, Associate Advisor
- Daniel Lanier, Associate Advisor
- Linda Schultz, Associate Advisor
- Keat Waldron, Associate Advisor
ABOUT SVN | SAUNDERS RALSTON DANTZLER
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with more than $2.9 billion in transactions representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, valuation, advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunt lease management and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. Learn more at SVNsaunders.com.