Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (February 21, 2020) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following support group meetings that will be held during the month of March. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- Chatterboxes – meets every other Thursday, 3PM – 4PM. Call 727-834-5630 for dates
- Cancer Support Group – 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida
- Weight Loss Surgery Support Group – 2nd Tuesday from 6 pm to 7 pm. This month’s topic is Tackling Obesity with Technology
- Tools to Quit – March 17 from 11 am to 1 pm
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – 3rd Wednesday from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – 3rd Thursday from 3 pm to 4 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – 3rd Thursday from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- JDRF Cups of Hope – Type 1 Diabetes Support Group – 4th Wednesday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Walk-ins are welcome at support groups. For more information call 727-834-5630 or visit MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|Behavioral Health including Senior Behavioral HealthCancer Care Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyDiagnostic ImagingEmergency Care – Adult and PediatricMedical Center of TrinityER 24/7 in Citrus ParkER 24/7 ℠ in Palm HarborER 24/7 ℠ in LutzHeart & Vascular Men’s HealthMinimally Invasive Surgical SpecialtiesNeurosurgery||Obstetrics including NICU and Maternal Fetal MedicineOpen Heart SurgeryRehabilitation ServicesRobotic Assisted Surgery Sleep Center Spine & OrthopedicsThoracic SurgeryWeight Loss Surgery Women’s Health Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast CareWound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.