Hudson, Florida (February 18, 2020) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherry Pressner as Vice President of Human Resources. Sherry recently comes to Bayonet Point from Blake Medical Center where she also served as Vice President of HR. Sherry’s career with HCA began in 2000 at Medical Center of Trinity as an HR generalist. Since that time, she has served in the role of HR Vice President at Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Citrus Memorial Hospital, Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, and most recently Blake Medical Center.
“Sherry is a seasoned HR leader who has excelled in supporting her leadership teams in strategies to elevate employee engagement and improve retention,” said Gina Temple, CEO. “The leadership and employees of Bayonet Point are excited to welcome Sherry back to the team,” she added.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· Comprehensive Stroke Center
· Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Healthgrades
· Recognized by Healthgrades as one of the Top 100 Hospitals for Superior Clinical Outcomes in Back & Neck Surgeries and Spinal Fusion
· Leapfrog Patient Safety Award
· Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
· Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
o Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
o Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
o Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
· American College of Radiology accredited – MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
· Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
· Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education