Pasco and Hillsborough, Florida February 3, 2020) – The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point continues its popular Tuesday Tutorials with “Heart Valve Disease” in recognition of February as Heart Month. The presentation will be conducted by Keshav Ramireddy, MD, and Michael Wahl, MD, on Tuesday, February 18, 2020, at 11:30 am at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital).
Registration and lunch are at 11:30 and the tutorial begins at noon. Admission is free. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
For more information and to register call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119 or visit www.BayonetPointHospital.com.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Healthgrades
· Recognized by Healthgrades as one of the Top 100 Hospitals for Superior Clinical Outcomes in Back & Neck Surgeries and Spinal Fusion
· Leapfrog Patient Safety Award
· Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
· Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
· American College of Radiology accredited – MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
· Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
· Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education