ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (January 2020) — Based in St. Petersburg, Florida, CompCorrect is a Workers’ Compensation claim management system with a data-driven approach and a mission to “correct workers comp.” CompCorrect offers a proven, proprietary solution to workers’ compensation, saving employers and employees time, money, and frustration through streamlined claim management and communications.
The CompCorrect claim cycle is 40% shorter than the industry standard, due in part to a precise formula incorporating proprietary automation managed closely by dedicated humans. Employees aren’t left waiting without pay while their claim is processed, and employers save significantly on a multitude of claim-related costs and time.
How: CompCorrect focuses on reducing Experience Modification Rates, and streamlining the complex system behind workers’ comp:
– A centralized hub streamlines claim communications and data with step-by-step instructions.
– Every claim is assigned a Claim Concierge to manage the claim process and work with carriers.
– With a state-approved return-to-work program, injured employees are paid both more and faster, with certainty, clarity, improved medical care, and incentivizes to return to work when possible.
– CompCorrect’s in-house legal team helps manage claims that go beyond the typical claims process and has select outside council for the rare occasion a claim requires it.
– Read more at: https://www.compcorrect.com/process.
President of Gator Dredging, Bill Coughlin said: “CompCorrect reduced our workers’ compensation costs by 66%, saving over $250,000/year. They helped us understand our experience modification rate and decreased our rate from 1.81 to below 1.00. The workers’ comp system is complicated. CompCorrect simplified it for us and our employees so we can all focus on our jobs and growing the business.”
Paula Beersdorf of Sun Risk Management said: “CompCorrect is the Moneyball of workers’ compensation.”
Contact: https://www.compcorrect.com/contact, info@CompCorrect.com, or 727.379.1840.
About: CompCorrect is a claim management system built with intention and responsibility to correct inefficiencies in the workers’ compensation industry. Proprietary solutions are the result of a decade-plus of development, testing, and data. CompCorrect has six patents pending on processes and software. Currently working across Florida, company plans include expansion through the Southeast and nationally.
The CompCorrect mission is to fix the workers’ compensation system by streamlining complexities and developing solutions that benefit employers and employees. More information at: CompCorrect.com.