Tampa, FL and Boston, MA (January 9, 2020) – TD Garden, New England’s premier sports and entertainment arena and home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics, announced the official launch of the ‘TD Garden Hub’ mobile experience in partnership with Venuetize, the leading technology platform for smart space solutions. Those who work, live, play and visit Boston’s hottest sports and entertainment district will now have access to a customized mobile experience while visiting TD Garden or the new 1.5 million square-foot development known as The Hub on Causeway. The Hub on Causeway is a Boston Properties and Delaware North joint venture that is a transformative, transit-oriented development that includes mixed-use retail, restaurants, offices, hotels and residential.
“Venuetize is excited to partner with TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, and Delaware North, to play a role in enhancing the guest experience at what has become the leading sports and entertainment destination in Boston,” said Craig Duncan, chief revenue officer at Venuetize. “This new mobile application showcases Venuetize’s expertise in mobile commerce as well as the ability to integrate a diverse set of technology partners for a streamlined guest experience. Visitors to this new year-round, multi-use district should be prepared to be delighted with the large range of entertainment, dining, and hospitality options that are now easily accessible via a mobile-first experience.”
The newly launched mobile application combines two unique experiences for both TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway. Prominent features of the new application include:
- Mobile Wallet which will provide guests with a secure and faster way to pay for food, beverage and merchandise anywhere in TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway, including new in-seat delivery and express pick-up options
- Mobile Ticketing for ease of entry and access when attending games and events
- Advanced parking purchases for North Station Garage at TD Garden
- Events, Schedules & Calendars – always be in the know of upcoming events!
- Coming soon: Order food for in-seat delivery during a game (*select TD Garden seats). Restaurant reservations, express food pick-up in Hub Hall, or have food delivered to your office, hotel room, or apartment within The Hub. “We are in a constant state of innovation to improve our guest experience, and knew we had to be strategic about serving this new development surrounding TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, as a holistic experience. Mobile technologies are a vital component in how we can provide our guests with all of the information they need at their fingertips in order to reduce friction points when visiting TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway.
We selected Venuetize for their successful track record and ability to transform our vision into a complete and comprehensive mobile experience.” said Amy Latimer, President of TD Garden.
For more information or to download the app, please visit https://www.tdgarden.com/venue-info/mobile-app.
Venuetize makes the way people experience spaces easier, more personal, and enjoyable. The company’s mobile platform integrates with existing venue infrastructure to deliver mobile wallets, contextual advertising and information, and other applications that improve and innovate the guest experience. Founded in 2014, Venuetize works with professional sports teams, stadiums and arenas, casinos, entertainment districts, and shopping destinations throughout North America. For more information, visit http://www.venuetize.com
About TD Garden
TD Garden, New England’s premier sports and entertainment arena, opened its doors to the public on September 30, 1995. In the 20 plus years since, the venue has generated more than $365 million in direct economic impact to the Greater Boston region from its major national events alone, not including its high- profile Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics tenants. The arena has played host to countless marquee events, including the Democratic National Convention, NHL All-Star Game, NCAA Frozen Fours, NCAA Women’s Final Four, U.S. Gymnastics Olympic Trials, U.S. Figure Skating Championships and ISU World Figure Skating Championships among others. www.TDGarden.com
About The Hub on Causeway
The Hub On Causeway is a transformative transit-oriented development on the site of the former Boston Garden on Causeway Street. Delaware North and Boston Properties partnered to develop over 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use retail, office, hotel, residential and an expansion of TD Garden on the 2.5-acre site. www.theHubonCauseway.com
About Delaware North
Delaware North, owner and operator of TD Garden, is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of more than $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at www.DelawareNorth.com.