If you are considering a strategy to promote your business on Instagram or you simply want to have control of your followers, you will surely be interested in knowing this list of 4 services to know who stops you from following you on Instagram.
Until recently we only knew services of this type for Twitter and Facebook, but users and especially the companies present on Instagram were missing a service that allowed them to manage their Instagram followers in the same way they did with their profiles in other social networks.
Use these 4 Free Tools to Control your Instagram Followers:
The tools that we present to you are free solutions with which you will be able to know which of your followers stop following you on Instagram. As they are free services, their features are limited, but it will be enough to have a minimum control of how many followers you are losing and who they are.
Statistics of Statigram IconSquare:
- The statistics service of Statigram IconoSquare is probably the most complete free tool for tracking your Instagram profile. With this service, you can not only know who stops following you on Instagram, but you will have access to much more information about your profile and your followers.
- To access the follower’s section you must go to the « Statistics » tab and then select the « Community «section, on the left side of the page. Once inside Community, scroll down with the mouse until you reach the “Lost Followers ” area, there you can see which users have stopped following you in the last 7 days.
- JustUnfollow is a much simpler tool than Statigram’s previous one since it is a service-focused solely on the management of your followers on Instagram and does not include reports or statistics of any kind. Even so, it is a perfect tool for this type of task, it is very intuitive and easy to use and it is available both on the web platform, as well as on Android and iOS applications.
- One option that we found especially useful is to be able to create what they call « BlackList «. The BlackList is listed that you include users who do not want to go. This is very useful when you manage hundreds or thousands of followers, with these lists you can group the people who stop following you and thus ensure that you will not follow them.
- This tool has a free version with which you can only manage a single Instagram account, do 25 follow/unfollows per hour and create a BlackList of up to 50 users.
- It is similar to the previous one, but it is not available in the web version, so you can only use it if you install its free application for Android or iOS.
- The main advantage over JustUnfollow is that it allows you to do up to 160 follow/unfollows per hour and also includes an automatic notification function that notifies you of how many followers you have earned or how many have stopped following you.
- It may be the best known and most used option with more than 250,000 registered users so far. But personally, we liked more other tools such as JustUnfollow, which allows you to create lists.
- Despite having fewer functions than JustUnfollow, it perfectly fulfills the objective that we have set at the beginning of the post and can see for free at all times who do not follow me on Instagram.
- Another aspect that you should keep in mind is that although you can use the tool from your phone, you always need to do it from a browser since Unfollowgram does not have a mobile application available.
Whatever your choice, any of the 4 above can help you know who is following you and who stops following you on Instagram without you having to spend money on payment tools or applications. If, on the other hand, you own a company or small business and want to keep an exhaustive control of your followers and your profile, then it is better that you consider using much more complete payment tools and with which you can fully exploit your profile Instagram to promote your products.