TAMPA, Fla. (October 8, 2019) – Tampa Bay Tech is proud to announce their 16th Annual poweredUP Tampa Bay Tech Awards, presented at an evening ceremony on Friday, November 8, 2019 at Armature Works, Tampa, FL.
The annual technology awards are presented to acknowledge excellence at both the corporate, and individual level.
“This year’s winners are truly remarkable. They’re the companies growing off the charts and the people driving impactful change in this community,” says Jill St Thomas, CRO/Executive Director of Tampa Bay Tech. “Each and every day they are tirelessly building this thriving tech community that we call home and it is wonderful to see them being honored.”
This year’s honorees follow.
- Tech Leader of the Year: Dan Lasher, Corporate Vice President, Enterprise Architecture, Governance and Cyber Security, Tech Data
- Emerging Tech Leader of the Year: Kishen Sridharan, Cybersecurity Partnership & Outreach Executive, Office of the CISO, Raymond James
- Tech Unicorn of the Year: KnowBe4
- Tech Project of the Year: CrewConnect, Power Design
- Tech Company of the Year: AgileThought
- Community Dedication and Leadership Award: Linda Olson, Co-Founder & CEO, Tampa Bay Wave
The 16th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards are presented by Tech Data. Signature sponsors include AgileThought, Check Point Software Technologies, Flexential & Sirius. Annual Partners include Accenture, Citrix, the Florida High Tech Corridor, Hays, Insight, Jabil, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Nielsen, Nix United, Nutanix, RoundTower, Spirion, WeWork & World Wide Technology.