You and a guest are invited to attend one of our free educational Medicare Meetings. Join us to learn about the basics of Medicare so you can make an informed decision about which option may be the right fit for you.
At our Free Educational Meeting we will discuss these topics:
• What are the parts of Medicare A, B, C & D.
• Costs and Penalties that may affect you this year.
• Is a Medicare Supplement a good option for you?
• Changes coming to Medicare in 2019 and 2020.
• Your questions about Medicare Prescription RX coverage.
• We guarantee there will be no selling at these meetings – they are strictly educational.
Tuesday, October 1st – 1:00 pm
Thursday, October 3rd – 10:00 am
Thursday, October 3rd – 1:00 pm
Monday, October 7th – 10:00 am
Monday, October 7th – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, October 9th – 10:00 am
Wednesday, October 9th – 1:00 pm
Thursday, October 10th – 10:00 am
Thursday, October 10th – 1:00 pm
4102 W. Linebaugh Ave.
Suite 200 (Second floor)
Tampa, FL 33624
For Educational Purposes Only. No Plan Specific Information will be shared.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your seat.