ST. PETERSBURG, Florida (September 17, 2019) – Enchant Christmas today announced that tickets to its highly anticipated Tampa Bay debut are on sale now. For the first time ever, Tropicana Field will transform into the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market featuring larger-than-life light sculptures that take guests on a journey to find Santa’s missing reindeer. On your adventure, glide along the light-adorned ice skating trail, mosey through a Christmas Market of over 40 local artisan vendors, listen as carolers sing your favorite holiday tunes, and more. From single ticket general admission, enhanced VIP experiences, and value evenings like Merry Hour, to unique group packages, season passes, and holiday party suite bookings, there truly is something for everyone. All tickets are on sale now at EnchantChristmas.com and guests are encouraged to reserve their desired visit date and time early as tickets are limited throughout the run. Holiday party suite rentals and custom catering are also available now and can be reserved at EnchantChristmas.com.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WITHIN ENCHANT®
Enchant Christmas boasts five completely different and custom-designed Light Maze experiences, each individually based on Enchant-produced original stories that chronicle the beloved, yet mischievous elf, Eddie, whose Christmas adventures drive the physical maze experiences. The story coming to Tampa Bay this holiday season, entitled “The Great Search,” follows the tale of the disappearance of Santa’s reindeer just before Christmas Eve. As a guest of Enchant, your charge is to search the 90,000 square foot light maze for all nine of Santa’s reindeer. Throughout the entire experience, guests will be captivated by truly larger-than-life light displays, children will revel in the magic, all the while surrounded by falling snow, hot cocoa in hand, with holiday music spreading the holiday spirit from start to finish. Discover the adventure!
● The World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze is “The Great Search” – When a mischievous little elf named Eddie accidentally sets Santa’s reindeer free, it takes all of Tampa Bay to help find them inside the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market. Enter a living storybook of larger-than-life light sculptures, a stunning ice skating trail, and decadent delights as snow gently falls all around you. A world of Christmas wonder awaits!
● Christmas Market – Whether they’re naughty or nice, you’ll find something for anyone on your list with over 40 local artisans and international favorites in the Christmas Market. A few spots remain and vendor applications are accepted at EnchantChristmas.com.
● Dining – Let savory and sweet scents pull you into the Christmas Market where you can feast on specially selected seasonal food and drinks, and indulge in holiday treats. Or, refine your dining experience in the VIP lounge or within your party’s private suite. Be sure to save room for tailor-made treats created just for Enchant. Just say, ‘Yes!’ if someone asks, ‘May we Enchant that for you?’
● Ice Skating Trail – Find enchantment at every bend of Enchant’s light-adorned ice skating trail. Bring your own skates with guards on and in a clear plastic bag or take advantage of ice skate rentals on-site; they come in all sizes, elf to adult.
● Santa’s Landing – Visiting Santa at Enchant is truly an out-of-this-world experience. Guests travel through the highest heights — past trees, tree tops, and pillow-like clouds to break through the atmosphere where Santa eagerly awaits to hear all the children’s Christmas wishes from the magical surface of the moon.
● Kid Zone – Bring the kids to the Kid Zone where they can play with toys, participate in activities, engage with other children, color, and more! Appropriate for the youngest guests, including those under four years of age.
● Nook and Cranny – Not sure what to gift the person who has it all? Make something! Pinellas County’s Nook and Cranny pops up nightly for engaging craft workshops where guests can get creative and make ornaments, home decor, and more!
● Live Entertainment – Bask in the lovely sounds of the season with nightly on-stage live performances, maze roaming carolers, and local busking-style musicians throughout the venue.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Many people travel far and wide to visit Enchant each season. Look for special hotel pricing and accomodations from the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, as well as transportation tips, in-city attractions, and more to round out and simplify your visit to the area. Plan Your Stay.
This year, St. Petersburg, Florida is just one of three cities to experience Enchant Christmas. This holiday season, find Enchant in Seattle, Washington at T-Mobile Park and in Washington, DC at Nationals Park, November 22 through December 29.