One-year anniversary party includes fashion show, DIY demonstrations, kids crafts, bounce house, ribbon cutting and more
Bradenton, July 2019 – A day of shopping, fashion, food and fun is planned to celebrate Manatee Habitat ReStore’s one-year anniversary at its 33,000 sq. ft. space at 5108 15th St. E. in central Bradenton. On Saturday, August 17, from 9 a.m. -7 p.m. the community is invited to join the party and ribbon cutting. Visitors will also have an opportunity to register for a free family room flip, courtesy of ReStore manager Karen McElroy who will makeover the winner’s family room with hand-selected items from the store. The day’s highlights include:
• 9 a.m. ribbon cutting
• 11 a.m. vintage fashion show featuring Habitat homeowners as models, presented by fashion builder and business coach Robin Weller
• DIY demonstrations throughout the day
• Free hot dogs and snowcones
• Kids craft table and an opportunity to create blessing bags for families in need
• Bounce house provided by Joyland Party Rentals
• Sweet Doctors will sell cupcakes and donate a portion of the sales to Manatee Habitat
• Introduction of the Kids Corner and reading room at the new farmers market next door
Though the festivities take place on Saturday, the ReStore will also be open on Sunday, August 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and offer shopping specials throughout the day.
The Manatee Habitat ReStore is open Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. To learn more visit manateehabitatrestore.com or call 941-355-7082. To donate, volunteer, or learn more about Manatee County Habitat for Humanity, visit www.manateehabitat.org.