Hudson, Florida (July 12, 2019) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point continues its popular Tuesday Tutorials with the American Cancer Society – Fighting Cancer From Every Angle – on Tuesday, July 30 at 11:30 am at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital). The program will be conducted by Stephanie McLean, Health Systems Manager for the American Cancer Society.
Admission is free and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and reservations call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119.
About Stephanie McLean
Stephanie McLean has worked with the American Cancer Society in Florida and partnered with volunteers, donors and hospital systems for over two decades. After enjoying many roles throughout the state of Florida, her current and favorite role is that of Hospital Systems Account Manager for Polk, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando Counties. As Hospital Systems Account Manager she is responsible for leveraging each system’s uniqueness to increase their engagement with the American Cancer Society, from patient referrals and the Commission on Cancer standards, to event participation and beyond. Her favorite quote best describes her journey and commitment to the American Cancer Society’s mission, daily work with volunteers and ACS colleagues: “The most powerful motivation of all is the desire to be proud of ourselves in the pursuit of something we care about deeply.”
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Healthgrades
· Leapfrog Patient Safety Award
· Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
· Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
· American College of Radiology accredited – MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
· Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
· Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education