SARASOTA COUNTY – The Sarasota County Drinking Water Quality Report for 2018 is now available online. The report, which details the high quality of Sarasota County’s drinking water, includes a summary for the county’s customers, gives information about where the county’s water comes from, what it contains and how it compares to the standards set by regulatory agencies.
- Daily water samplings through the distribution system are analyzed for bacteria content.
- Samples are analyzed daily for treatment process control.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has determined that Sarasota County’s water quality meets all standards.
- Water was sampled and tested from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018.
- Sarasota County works around the clock to ensure top-quality water is provided all customers.
The report can be viewed online at scgov.net. A hard copy of the report is available by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Sarasota County Contact Center 941-861-5000. Sarasota County prohibits discrimination in all services, programs or activities. View the complete policy at scgov.net (keywords: ADA compliance)