SARASOTA, FL (May 16, 2019) – This custom contemporary smart home has just hit the market for the first time for $7,500,000. The sprawling, gated private estate is located at 160 Whittier Drive and is listed by Judy Kepecz-Hays, an affiliated sales associate out of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Longboat Key office.
Peering out to the Gulf of Mexico over a spacious terrace, the 4,751 sq. ft. home was built in 2013 and features 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms, resting on 135 ft. of pristine Lido Beach sand.
Additional property details include:
• Smart home features including security system/cameras, timed landscape lighting, gate, etc.
• Elevator to all levels, electronic blinds, home lighting system
• Stainless steel appliances, gas range and oversized kitchen island
• Infinity pool, spa, pool bath, and large sundeck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
• Walking distance to boutique St. Armand’s Circle with famed dining and shopping
“This expansive Lido Beach estate boasts postcard-worthy Gulf sunsets like no other, combining the relaxed southwest Florida vibe with modern technology. A true gem where memories can be made at this haven on the Gulf!”
About Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with approximately 72 offices and approximately 5,500 affiliated agents serving Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast and Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company in sales volume. For more information, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.