Tampa, FL (May 13, 2019)— IntelliChief, an Oracle Gold Partner and provider of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, announces that IntelliChief will present at the Great Lakes Oracle Conference May 15-16, 2019 at the Cleveland Public Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Accounts Payable & Order Processing Automation for Oracle will explore automating document capture, Oracle data validation within AP workflows and creating workflows that facilitate straight through processing at the enterprise level.
AP Automation benefits discussed will include:
• Reducing costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices
• Increasing automation and streamlining process workflow
• Increasing visibility to invoice approval and exception handling processes
• Reducing the risk of late payment fees while increasing the amount of early payment discounts.
Automating sales order processing expands content management’s impact, by:
• Processing orders faster and more accurately, lowering costs throughout
• Increasing process control and visibility for orders needing to be routed for review, approval or other exception handling (including Made to Order)
• Decreasing Days Sales Outstanding
• Improving Customer Service experiences for customers, and for staff managing each account.
Additionally, Accounts Payable & Order Processing Automation discussions will be held daily in IntelliChief’s on-site expo center.
Those unable to attend may contact IntelliChief for information and a video recording of the feature presentation.
IntelliChief ECM provides a smooth, robotic process automation (RPA) transition from costly manual document management and workflow functions. Its industry-awarded, AI-powered document capture enables imaging capability of any paper or electronic format, indexing contents and validating data within ERP and line of business applications. IT lifecycle facilitates optimized interdepartmental process workflow, with real-time analytics. The system provides desktop and mobile access and integrates with all enterprise resource planning and business systems.
IntelliChief’s capabilities span Accounts Payable, Order Processing, Finance, Purchasing, Sales Management, Customer Service, Human Resources, IT, Legal, and Logistics/Distribution.
About IntelliChief, LLC
IntelliChief enterprise content management (ECM) provides enterprise-class business process, document management and workflow automation solutions for Accounts Payable, Orders Processing, HCM and other document intensive processes. With decades of experience and seamless integrations with leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) and line of business systems, IntelliChief automates companies’ document management and workflows, achieving full ROI typically within a year of implementation. Users can create, capture, manage, archive, retrieve and distribute mission-critical documents directly from their familiar ERP screens, automating and streamlining business processes workflow throughout their organization. www.intellichief.com.
(813) 971-9500 x335