Hudson, Florida (May 9, 2019) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point continues its popular Tuesday Tutorials devoted to Trauma Awareness with “Pre-Hospital Care in Pasco County” on Tuesday, May 28th, at the Rao Musunuru, MD, Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital). The program will be conducted by Tim Reardon, Rescue Chief-Fire Rescue.
Registration/lunch begins at 11:30 and the tutorial begins at noon.
Admission is free and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and reservations call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119.Attached photo: Tim Reardon, Rescue Chief-Fire Rescue
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· Comprehensive Stroke Center
· Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017 and 2018 by Healthgrades
· Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
· Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
o Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
o Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
o Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
· American College of Radiology accredited – MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
· Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
· Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education