Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (April 16, 2019) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of May. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- Chatterboxes – May 2, 16 and 30 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Breast Cancer Support Group – May 8 and 22 from 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Family Support Group – May 13 and 27 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Meeting is held at Medical Center of Trinity – Behavioral Health Center, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, Florida
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – May 15 from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – May 16 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – May 16 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- JDRF Cups of Hope – Type 1 Diabetes Support Group – May 22 from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Walk-ins are welcome at support groups. For more information call 727-834-5630 or visit MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|Behavioral Health including Senior Behavioral HealthCancer Care Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyDiagnostic ImagingEmergency Care – Adult and PediatricMedical Center of TrinityCitrus Park ERER 24/7 ℠ in Palm HarborER 24/7 ℠ in LutzHeart & Vascular Men’s HealthMinimally Invasive Surgical Specialties||NeurosurgeryObstetrics including NICU and Maternal Fetal MedicineOpen Heart SurgeryRehabilitation ServicesRobotic Assisted Surgery Sleep Center Spine & Orthopedics Women’s Health Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast CareWound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.