Pasco and Hillsborough, Florida (February 15, 2019) – In recognition of Heart Month, the Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will offer free community “Hands Only” CPR demonstration training on February 23, 2019, at the back entrance of the Rao Musunuru MD Conference Center at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, 14108 Glacier Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital).
Classes will be held every hour from 9 am to noon. Registration is required, and light refreshments will be served.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· Comprehensive Stroke Center
· Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
· Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017 and 2018
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
· Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: sepsis
· Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.BayonetPointHospital.com or visit us on Facebook.