Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (February 13, 2019) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of March. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- Breast Cancer Support Group – March 6 and 20 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida
- Chatterboxes – March 7 and 21 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Family Support Group – March 11 and 25 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Meeting is held at Medical Center of Trinity – Behavioral Health Center, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, Florida
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – March 20 from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – March 21 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – March 21 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- JDRF Cups of Hope – Type 1 Diabetes Support Group – March 27 from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|Cancer Care||Obstetrics including NICU|
|Diagnostic Imaging||Open Heart Surgery|
|Emergency Care – Adult and Pediatrico Medical Center of Trinityo Citrus Park ERo ER 24/7 ℠ in Palm HarborER 24/7 ℠ in LutzHeart & Vascular Men’s Health Minimally Invasive Surgical Specialties||Rehabilitation ServicesRobotic Assisted Surgery Sleep Center Spine & Orthopedics Women’s Health Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast CareWound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.