Clearwater, FL – December 17, 2018 – Bruce Strumpf, Inc. and John F. Stoner, CCIM are pleased to announce as of December, 2018 we are the new leasing and management company for Embassy Plaza – a retail shopping center of 99,005 sq. ft.
Some of the most recent executed lease activity include:
- Ballpark Auctions for 13,380 sq. ft at Jasmine Plaza in Port Richey
- Jupiter Donut Co. for 1,860 sq. ft. at Gateway Crossings in St. Petersburg
- Federal Express for 4,500 sq. ft. and Noodle Bowl for 3,284 sq. ft. Market Place North Shopping Center in Tampa
- State of Florida for 8,528 sq. ft. at Daytona Shopping Center in Daytona Beach
- VIA Consulting Services for 4,242 sq. ft. at Cove Plaza in Green Cove Springs
About Bruce Strumpf Inc.
Founded in 1980, Bruce Strumpf, Inc. specializes in Retail Management, Leasing and Sales of Shopping Centers throughout the State of Florida. With a portfolio of 48 retail and office assets under management totaling 4,340,125 sq. ft, Bruce Strumpf, Inc. ranks number 14 in the Tampa Bay Journal Book of Lists for retail management in the seven-county Tampa Bay Market.