ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA – Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) is pleased to announce the class of 2019, which will be the 50th class of the program, the second oldest of its kind in the nation.
“I am honored, as the chair of this year’s class, and on behalf of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce and the 46 member Planning Committee, to introduce the Leadership St. Pete® class of 2019. This year’s class is a diverse group of 40 business and community leaders who are committed to the continued success of St. Petersburg by learning about the challenges we face and building relationships with those who can make things happen equitably for all in our community,” said Class Chair, Tee Grizzard.
Introducing the Leadership St. Pete® class of 2019. Class headshots are available for download here.
- Jinx Ashforth, University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Linda Bak, SPCA Tampa Bay
- Dan Barber, City of St. Petersburg Police Department
- Kate Bauer-Jones, Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County
- Nicole Bell, Legacy Protection Lawyers, LLP
- Keesha Benson, Grow Smarter/St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chuck Catanese, PNC Bank
- Patrick Causey, Trenam Law
- Jack Csenge, Csenge Advisory Group
- Agathe Daskalides, Bandes Construction
- Brady Diggs, Modern Business Associates
- Jeremy Dobes, PSCU
- Erin Emnett, Rogan & Associates, Inc.
- Eve Epstein, Modern Business Associates
- Ben Friedman, Pinellas County Economic Development
- Drew Jefferson, Beck Group
- Powers Kane, InsideOut Lab
- Austin Karrick, Commercial Partners Realty, Inc.
- Amy Kraus, St. Petersburg Christian School
- Sharon Mahoney, Events By The Glass
- Farhan Malik, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Jason Mathis, St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership
- Magali Michael, University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Bianca Mieses, CI Group
- Jamie Moore Marcario, Thrive Law, PA
- Christina Noordstar, Self-employed
- Rick Panlilio, US Navy, Retired
- Joseph Papich, Wallace, Welch & Willingham
- Jenee Priebe, St. Petersburg Arts Alliance
- Jennifer Reed, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast
- Julie Rocco, Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg
- Jen Rust, Synovus Trust
- Meiko Seymour, Pinellas Community Church
- Lynne Stamey, Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Laurie Stogniew, Bayshore Marketing Group
- Ryan Stolz, Raymond James
- Dr. Celeste Thomas, James B. Sanderlin Neighborhood Family Center
- Mila Turtle, Turtle Moon Graphics, Inc.
- Matt Walker, George F. Young, Inc.
- Todd Youngs, Doyle Wealth Management
The class was formally announced for the first time at the LSP Alumni Association Holiday Social on Wednesday, December 5 at Imagine Museum and kicked off with an Orientation Dinner held at the The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club on December 11. The class will formally commence with Opening Retreat at Innisbrook Golf Resort on January 10-12 followed by 12 educational seminars and 2 additional leadership retreats. The class will also engage in a civic-engagement, physical facility improvement project through the duration of their LSP experience. This year’s patron sponsors are Collaborative Labs, Eckerd College, Duke Energy, Modern Business Associates, PNC Bank, and Wallace, Welch & Willingham.
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
Leadership St. Pete® (LSP), a division of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce, is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019. As the second oldest leadership program in America, its humble beginning started with a handful of local businessmen in 1979. Today the program has more than 1450 graduates throughout our community.
Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) graduates include mayors, congressmen, senators, governors, CEO’s, CFO’s and founders of their own businesses and/or non-profits. These results illustrate the mission of LSP—to identify, recruit, and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our community and who will assume future leadership roles in the Chamber and other community organizations.
LSP is a dynamic, intensive, interactive six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership through an in-depth introduction to social, economic, business and political issues in the St. Petersburg area.