ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (Oct. 25, 2018) – Five practicing dentists have been added as faculty members for The Dawson Academy, which provides a pathway to clinical mastery. Drs. Rachel Caldwell, Pio Modi, Andrew Reingold, Joseph Rosenwald and Zachary Sisler will join nearly 30 other faculty members who practice full-time in addition to their roles at the Academy.
The new faculty members have implemented The Dawson Academy’s approach in their practices, and bring their experience into the classroom. They will assist dental professionals in learning to confidently address the most complex dental problems by working as teaching assistants for the Academy’s seminars and hands-on courses. They will also mentor current students on their path to mastery in complete dentistry.
The new faculty members are:
• Rachel Caldwell, D.M.D was selected for her dedication to continued learning, taking her clinical skills to the highest level, and for her passion for helping other dentists learn and meet their long-term goals. Dr. Caldwell is an associate and partner at DuPont & Wilkerson Dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. As a perpetual student, Dr. Caldwell is committed to higher dental education and constantly improving herself in order to provide the best care to her patients.
Dr. Caldwell also mentors pre-dental college students and helps them prepare for dental school and their career. She’s a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Pinellas County Dental Association, and Florida Academy of Dental Practice Administration.
• Pio Modi, B.Sc., D.D.S. was selected for his dedication to using the Academy’s protocols into his practice and for his leadership in the Academy’s ambassador program. Dr. Modi owns Parkway Dentistry in Brantford, Ontario, where he focuses on implants and full-mouth restorations.
Dr. Modi is the associate director of The Dawson Academy’s Ambassador program, and the Study Club leader for the Toronto chapter. In addition, Dr. Modi often assists dental professionals with implementing The Dawson Academy philosophies in their respective practices. He’s a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentists and Prosthodontists, Academy of General Dentistry, Ontario Dental Association and Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
• Andrew Reingold, D.M.D was selected for his creativity and innovation in applying the Academy’s principles to clear aligner therapy. Dr. Reingold owns Everlasting Smile, a cosmetic and comprehensive practice in New York City, where he focuses on providing minimally invasive dentistry to patients from around the world.
Dr. Reingold is a clinical assistant professor at New York University’s College of Dentistry and a key opinion leader for Align Technologies. Dr. Reingold is the secretary and treasurer of The Dawson Academy’s Alumni Association, and the Study Club leader for the New Jersey chapter. He’s also a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and an inaugural board member of the Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
• Joseph Rosenwald, D.D.S. was selected for his dedication to The Academy’s protocols, and his work as an ambassador for The Academy. Dr. Rosenwald owns Joseph M. Rosenwald Implant Cosmetic Dentistry in Gaithersburg, Maryland, where he utilizes his extensive training in dental implants.
Dr. Rosenwald is The Dawson Academy Study Club leader for the Washington, D.C. chapter. He’s an active member of International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Society of Osseo Integration, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
• Zach Sisler, D.D.S. was chosen for his dedication for restorative dentistry, especially in the cosmetic realm. Dr. Sisler owns Smile Design by Sisler in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, where he focuses his practices on cosmetic, implants and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Sisler is a continual learner, completing over 900 hours of continuing education covering all facets of dentistry. Previously, Dr. Sisler was involved with The Dawson Academy’s Ambassador program. He’s a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and American Equilibration Society.
“We’re very excited to welcome our new faculty members to The Dawson Academy,” said Dr. John Cranham, clinical director of The Dawson Academy. “They have excelled in their path to clinical mastery, bring a wide range of insight and expertise, and will be invaluable assets to future students at the Academy.”
About The Dawson Academy
The Dawson Academy teaches dental professionals to enhance their general dentistry and to confidently solve complex dental problems through multiple interdisciplinary treatment methods. In following The Dawson Academy’s concepts, dentists have significantly increased efficiency and profitability at their dental practices. Based in St. Petersburg, Florida, The Dawson Academy offers in-person courses, hands-on training and local study groups in seven countries, as well as online courses and treatment planning software. More than 30,000 dentists and dental lab technicians have completed The Dawson Academy’s continuing education courses since 1979. For more information, visit http://thedawsonacademy.com.