(Tampa, Florida) — The Tampa Bay Association of Health Underwriters (TBAHU), an organization of health insurance agents, brokers and professionals, installed its 2018-2019 board.
The 2018-2019 Board:
- President – Nicole Schall, Humana, Tampa, Fl
- President Elect – Laurie MacDonald, St. Petersburg, Fl
- Secretary – Kristin DiGiacomo, TASC, Tampa, Fl
- Treasurer – Clare Stevens, The Fessler Agency, Inc, Clearwater Fl
- Education Chair – Brian Knauer, Fl
- Events and Hospitality Chair – Lynne Carrerio, Colonial Life, Tampa, Fl
- Leg Chair – Kelly Davis, Bouchard Agency, Clearwater, Fl
- Media Relations/Sponsorships Chair – Cynthia Marcotte, Lanier Upshaw Agency, Lakeland, Fl
- Membership Chair– Lewis Sollner, Tampa, Fl
The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 professional health insurance agents and brokers who provide insurance for millions of Americans. NAHU is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, visit our web site at www.nahu.org.