WHAT: To celebrate Día de los Muertos (Day of The Dead), Taco Bus will have a week-long fiesta and costume contest! The fiesta will be complete with music, décor, limited edition items, and kid-friendly giveaways.
Taco Bus encourages all fiesta-goers to take part in the Day of the Dead themed costume contest. All entrants will receive a free, limited-edition order of chips & salsa, and three entrants have a chance to win a prize!
HOW TO ENTER THE COSTUME CONTEST:
1. Wear a day of the dead-related costume, mask, or face paint to Taco Bus from Oct. 29 – Nov. 2
a. The costume MUST be family-friendly.
2. Purchase a limited-time, Burrito of Darkness or Taco of Darkness.
3. Take a photo in your costume, with your burrito/taco, in front of the life-sized skull cutout.
4. Post the photo to your personal Instagram account.
a. Tag Taco Bus (@officialtacobus).
b. Check in to the Taco Bus location.
c. Hashtag #TacoBusDOTD.
5. Show the cashier your post and claim a free Chips & Salsa of Darkness.
6. Wait and see if you are a lucky winner of first, second, or third place!
• First Place: A Fitbit & $25 Taco Bus gift card
• Second Place: $25 Taco Bus gift card
• Third Place: A voucher for a free Taco Bus meal
WHERE: All Taco Bus locations.
WHEN: October 29 – November 2 during regular business hours.
Photos will be judged on authenticity, creativity, pose, and quality. Posts that do not tag Taco Bus or do not include location and proper hashtags cannot be considered. Official rules can be found here: http://taco-bus.com/dia-de-los-muertos-costume-contest/.