Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (October 2, 2018) Medical Center of Trinity announces that it will hold its annual “Girls’ Night Out” consisting of an interactive, educational, fun-filled event for women on Tuesday, October 16 from 5 pm to 7 pm at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, Florida 34655.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling 727-834-5630 or emailing MedicalCenterTrinity@hcahealthcare.com. Please RSVP early as this event reaches maximum capacity.
Physicians will be on hand to supply information on a wide range of subjects of interest to women in the following education stations:
- Blood Pressure – Know Your Numbers – Rias Ali, MD
- Breast Health – Take Care of the Girls! Alene Wright, MD
- Burning Up! Tips for Surviving Menopause – Reut Bardach, MD
- Does Your Heart Move to the Beat? – Raul Jimenez, MD
- Is Chocolate Good for Your Heart? – Vinod Raxwal, MD
- Put Your Bones to the Test – Samantha Lindsay, MD
- Signs of a Hernia – Tiffani Shelton, DO
- STEMI Alert! – Rami Akel, MD
- My Legs Hurt! – Patrick Cambier, MD
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine – Robin Ache, DO & George Tjamaloukas, DPM
The members of Team Trinity will be on hand to provide the following:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Bone Density Screening
- Endoscopy Tour
- Heart Healthy Food Choices
- Herbals and the Myths About Them
- The Most Active Thing About My Life is My Bladder!
- Think Fast! Know the Signs of a Stroke
- Trinity Tool Time – Your Trinity Construction Questions Answered
- Trouble Sleeping?
- What Can You Do to Prevent Infection/Sepsis?
- What is an AED?
- When the Golden Years Aren’t so Golden
- Women & Heart Attacks
There will also be a wide range of interactive activities and shopping available courtesy of:
- Aerie Lane – South Pasco
- Bent Imagination
- Blue Laamb Designs
- Cakes For Fun
- Children’s Books by Cheryl
- Creative Memories/Heritage Makers
- Damsel In Defense
- Doggie Cakes
- DSD Re-purposed Wood Creations
- Gifty Chik Boutique
- J. Elizabeth T-Shirts
- Kara Vita Clinical Skincare
- Magnolia and Vine Jewelry
- Nautilus Soap Comapny
- ONE HOPE
- Origami Owl
- Pampered Chef
- Papparazzi Jewelry
- Photo Booth Fun!
- Plants and Pamperin’
- Rodan + Fields
- Sew Fantastic
- Soul Shine Hand Stamped Rings
- Thirty-One Gifts
- White Heron Tea & Gifts
- Willing Beauty
- Young Living Essential Oils
The following local restaurants will be on hand with samplings of their signature items:
- Arlisa’s Catering
- Brix 33 Fine Wines & Bistro
- FlameStone American Grill
- Gill Dawg
- HoneyBaked Ham
- Sugardarlings Cupcakes & Cones
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
o Medical Center of Trinity
o Citrus Park ER
o ER 24/7 ℠ in Palm Harbor
o ER 24/7 ℠ in Lutz
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.