Hudson, Florida (September 27, 2018) – October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will conduct a Tuesday Tutorial entitled “Updates in Breast Cancer Treatments” on October 16, 2018, at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital). The program will be presented by Gail Wright, MD, board certified in oncology and internal medicine.
Gail Wright, MD, received her medical degree from the University of North Carolina College of Medicine. Dr. Wright completed an internship in internal medicine at University of North Carolina Hospital followed by a residency in internal medicine at Duke University Medical Center in North Carolina and a fellowship in medical oncology at NIH-WG Magnuson in Maryland. Dr. Wright specializes in hematology and oncology and is a practicing oncologist at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute in Hudson and New Port Richey, Florida.
Registration begins at 11:30 and the tutorial begins at noon.
Admission is free, and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited, and reservations are required. For more information and for reservations call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017 and 2018
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: sepsis
- Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.BayonetPointHospital.com or visit us on Facebook.