Hudson, Florida (September 11, 2018) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will continue its Tuesday Tutorials with a symposium entitled “Cholesterol” on September 25, 2018, at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital). The program will be presented by Taylor Kirkman, DO, and Nicholas Kolinsky, DO. Dr. Kirkman and Dr. Kolinsky are each third year (PGY-3) residents in internal medicine. Each is recognized as Chief Resident in internal medicine.
Taylor Kirkman, DO received her medical degree from Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Carolinas Campus. She received her undergraduate degree in biology at Morris Hill College at Morris Hill, North Carolina. She is also a member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians.
Nicholas Kolinsky, DO received his medical degree from Lincoln Memorial University – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine. He received an undergraduate degree in biology and the humanities at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Medical Student Association, American Osteopathic Association, the American Society for Men’s Health, and the Student Osteopathic Medical Association.
Registration/lunch begins at 11:30 and the tutorial begins at noon.
Admission is free and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and reservations call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017 and 2018
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: sepsis
- Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.BayonetPointHospital.com or visit us on Facebook.